Whoever is more ruthless, fears whom Part 18

As soon as the phone was answered, a barrage of vicious curses poured out from the other end.

"You damn bastard, are you looking for death? Who gave you the right to talk about me in the group?"

"Dare to provoke me, Chen Zhenghao, you little bastard seems to not want to live anymore."

"I have a hundred ways to make you unable to stay in this city, do you believe it?"

Chen Zhenghao was also a notorious bully in Tianhai City, with several hundred underlings, rumored to have been involved in several fatal lawsuits.

Living in the same community as him, all the residents avoided him, no one dared to provoke him.

In order to establish his authority, Chen Zhenghao's style was to make anyone who offended him pay a huge price.

This was the so-called face of a social person.

Therefore, even though Zhang Yi just mentioned him in the homeowners' group, Chen Zhenghao still took it as a provocation.

On the phone, he cursed fiercely, "You really want to die! You're quite good at talking, have some guts! Bringing me into this."

Zhang Yi certainly wouldn't let him off the hook, sneering, "What kind of trash are you?"

"Stop pretending in front of me, a social scum, useless waste, call your mother!"

Zhang Yi cursed, feeling particularly pleased in his heart.

To this perpetrator from his past life who intruded into his home and caused his death, he had long been holding a grudge!

On the phone, Chen Zhenghao didn't expect that Zhang Yi would dare to talk back!

Furious, he cursed even more harshly.

Zhang Yi directly said, "You're just a useless piece of trash, only good at running your mouth, huh? Scaring who? Hurry up and go eat shit!"

After cursing, Zhang Yi hung up the phone and then blocked him.

After cursing, blocking him, thinking of Chen Zhenghao raging on the other end, Zhang Yi felt particularly gratified.

He walked to the TV and turned on the surveillance camera.

When Dragon Guard Security Company built his safe house, cameras were installed throughout the floor.

It could be said that now the entire building was under his surveillance.

Zhang Yi looked towards the sixth floor where Chen Zhenghao lived, and sure enough, their door was soon violently pushed open.

Chen Zhenghao, wearing a down jacket and carrying a baseball bat, strode out fiercely.

However, as soon as he stepped outside, he shivered immediately.

It was over seventy degrees below zero outside, and in order to show off, he was actually just wearing a down jacket over his autumn clothes.

He even left the zipper open to reveal the tattoo on his chest.

The icy temperature immediately taught him a lesson.

Seeing no one around, Chen Zhenghao quickly rubbed his hands together and hurriedly took the elevator.

Zhang Yi sat on the sofa, calmly picked up a hand crossbow from under the coffee table.

This type of crossbow was used for hunting; even a 300-kilogram wild boar, if hit, would have a 20-centimeter arrow shot directly into its flesh.

He hummed a tune while loading the crossbow.