Embracing the lying flat lifestyle Part 20

Can you imagine what it feels like to be doused with cold water at over minus seventy degrees?

Zhang Yi held a large water pipe and sprayed it towards the small Kalamis outside the door.

There was a temperature difference of about one hundred degrees indoors and outdoors.

So when the water flowed out, it was still steaming, but once it landed on those people, it quickly froze into ice!

In the freezing cold, they were all wearing down jackets and sweaters.

The cold water soaked their whole bodies, making them feel like they were put into an icehouse.

"Damn! So cold, I'm freezing to death!"

"Ahh, stop, please stop pouring!"

At this moment, they would rather be beaten up fiercely than endure this icy torture.

One by one, they were frozen, their lips turning purple, and some even went into shock due to extreme low temperatures.

Relying on instinct, they quickly ran away from Zhang Yi's doorstep.

But in just a few seconds, they were already completely soaked from head to toe.

Some didn't even have time to run away using the elevator, their clothes already frozen stiff.

Zhang Yi watched as they all ran away before turning off the tap.

He had originally planned to teach these people a lesson with a crossbow.

However, the loading speed was too slow, and there was a possibility of being counterattacked through the shooting holes.

Instead, the effect of flooding with a large amount of water was better.

After being drenched by Zhang Yi, the small Kalamis were all frozen, their lips turning purple.

They hurried back to Chen Zhenghao's house.

Upon seeing them return in a sorry state, Chen Zhenghao couldn't help but become furious.

"Where is that little rabbit? Did you catch him?"

The group of small henchmen scrambled to find blankets and sheets to keep warm.

Their clothes were all soaked, frozen solid.

Dozens of people were scrambling for clothes and blankets in the room.

But with too many people and not enough items to go around, a few henchmen had no choice but to take off their clothes and huddle together for warmth.

The scene was somewhat strange.

This made Chen Zhenghao extremely angry, slamming the table and cursing, "Who can explain to me what's going on!"

A few henchmen, shivering, managed to explain the whole story to Chen Zhenghao after regaining some body heat.

"That Zhang Yi is too despicable, actually using a water pipe to spray us. I can't bear it!"

"Their door is so thick, we've been smashing it for half the day and only peeled off a bit of paint."

After listening, Chen Zhenghao furrowed his brow deeply.

When he went to smash the door himself, he did feel that Zhang Yi's door was very solid.

It seemed difficult to break in forcefully.

However, he soon smirked.

"It doesn't matter, even if their house is a fortress, there will always be weaknesses."