Chapter - 04

Lan Yibo was practicing archery with Lan Ziyi in the backyard of his pavilion. Lan Yuning taught him archery and now Ziyi was observing him.

"Yes." Yibo said excitedly as he hit the red mark.

"Yiyi is so good." Ziyi said with a proud smile and Yibo grinned.

Suddenly, some people dressed black attacked them. Yibo and Ziyi panicked.

"Who are you? Why are you attacking us?" Ziyi asked while trying to protect Yibo.

The attackers didn't answer. They attacked both of Yibo and Ziyi who tried their best to defend themselves. But soon they were surrendered by the attackers.

"What do you want?" Yibo asked while panting heavily as he was very tired.

"To see, how much you have improved." Lan Shishi said and all turned to her.

Shishi was sitting on the roof of Yibo's bedchamber. She was observed everything from there. She sent some of her guards to examining Yibo.

"Mother." Yibo said with ulter shocked.

"Furan." Ziyi said with wide open eyes.

"Master." The attackers said and bowed to Shishi.

"You have done good." Shishi said as she came down from the roof and stood beside Yibo.

"You can go now." Shishi said to the attackers.

"Okay, Master." The attackers said and left from there. Then Shishi turned to Yibo.

"It's just five minutes and you are this tired." Shishi said and Yibo lowered his head.

"Mother knew everything." Yibo said in a low voice.

"Of course, I know everything. Do you really think you can hide anything from me?" Shishi asked while raising her eyebrow.

"Did baba tell you?" Yibo asked curiously.

"Yuning didn't tell me anything." Shishi said.

"Then how did you know?" Yibo asked while cutely titling his head.

"I am the Furan of Cloud Recesses. Nothing can escape my eyes." Shishi said.

"If you know everything why did you do that?" Ziyi asked.

"What do you mean?" Shishi asked.

"You know that Yibo was weak. Although he is just learning self defense but he is tend to get tired. Didn't you see how he was panting? What if something happened to him?" Ziyi asked and Shishi's face turned cold.

"I know Yibo's health condition very well. I know his limits, that's why I told my gourds to not attack any of you physically. They had five minutes to surrender you two and they did." Shishi said and glanced at Yibo. Then she again faced Ziyi.

"Do you really think that Yibo was panting because he was tired?" Shishi asked Ziyi.

"Of course." Ziyi said and Shishi chuckled.

"You are wrong. Yibo was practicing martial arts for more than a year. It's not possible for him to be tired in five minutes." Shishi said.

"Then why was he was heaving breathing problem, Furan?" Ziyi asked.

"Because Yibo panicked." Shishi said.

"Panicked?" Ziyi asked and Shishi nodded her head.