Chapter - 08

Yibo with other participants were standing outside a forest with a instructor and a few guards. The instructor was giving them the instructions of the competition.

"We will all given a token and a secret message scroll. Your work would be to send the message to Hanguang Jun and for that you have to cross this forest and go to Tianyi Sect. In this forest, you will encounter many enemies who would try to steal the message scroll and take your token. If you lost the message scroll then you will lose half of your points. And if you lost the token, then it will consider that you are dead. Then you would be evicted from the competition. The first ten participants among you will be chosen to have a talk with the Emperor. Then the Emperor will decided who will be the next Hanguang Jun." The instructor said.

"Sir, won't you give us a map of this forest?" A participant asked.

"No." The instructor denied.

"Then how will we cross the forest?" Another participant asked.

"You were giving instructions beforehand that the competition will take place here like other years competition. We were told to prepare for it. Now, if you don't know the way then find a way or quit the competition." The instructor said coldly and the two participants kept quiet.

"Give them the token and the massage scroll." The instructor said and the guards started to give the participants the token and the message scroll.

"The competition begins." The instructor said and the participants ran inside ths forest.

_____________________________________

In Tianyi Mountain

Tianyi Mountain was a mountain where cultivators from Tianyi Sect live. Today everyone again gather at Tianyi Mountain to watch the competition.

In Tianyi Sect, they had many magical tools. The cultivators used some magical tools to see every participants' movement through different mirrors. Everyone was watching their favorite participants on the mirrors.

"What is Number 85 doing?" Lei asked as he saw Yibo was climbing on a tree.

"Is he there to pluck fruit?" Lingyi wondered.

"Interesting!" Zhan said with a smirk.

Yibo climbed on a big tree and started to look around him. He could see a mountain and knew that it was his destination. He looked around to make sure there was no enemy. Then he used his Qing Gong and headed to the direction of the mountain.

Suddenly, some people attacked Yibo. They were total eight people and Yibo was alone. When they saw Yibo, they tried to attack Yibo but Yibo stopped them by raising his hand.

"Wait, it's unfair." Yibo whined.

"What's wrong?" One of the attackers asked.

"You are total eight people and I am alone. How can I fight you all?" Yibo asked with a pout making the attackers as well as the audience amused. Suddenly Yibo's face lit up as he noticed a small cave.

"How about you come one by one. Discuss among yourself who will come first." Yibo said and the attackers looked at each other.

Taking their distraction, Yibo went inside the cave. The attackers noticed him and chased after him.

One by one, the attackers went inside the cave as the mouth of the cave was small. But they didn't return.

Inside the cave, Yibo hid near the mouth of the cave. When the attackers entered inside the cave, he pressed their aquit point or cracked their neck. He snatched two small bows from them. Then he came out of the cave and found two more people was waiting for him. He took out his whip and fight with the two. Then he flew from there.