War Emerges

(We see Geto standing on top of a building going to chant something)

Geto: "Emerge from darkness, blacker than darkness. Purify that which is impure.

(Once saying that a veil is activated going over the school getting the students attention)

Yuta: "A veil was drawn over the school? But who...and why?

(But changing setting we go to Tokyo seeing Gojo and Yaga getting the sorcerers ready to fight all of the curses)

Yaga: "Keep the destruction of buildings and infrastructure to a minimum. There's a chance some civilians still haven't evacuated. If you find any, evacuate them. Are you listening, Satoru?"

Gojo: *Looking at Miguel* "There's two guys that could be trouble. But by the looks of it the other guy isn't here."

Miguel: "I see. That bandaged guy."

Manami: "Yes. We'll take on the rest. I've said this many times, but..."

Miguel: "I know. We're only stalling them, right? Let's just take it easy and have some fun until Geto finishes his job."

(Going back to Geto in the School he rubs his neck looking dissatisfied)

Geto: "You're here?"

Maki: "Is it a problem if I am? What the hell are you doing here?"

(While she says that Geto summons some centipede curses behind him)

Geto: "Sorry, but I don't have time to chat with monkeys."

(Going back to Tokyo Gojo is thinking)

Ijichi: "Gojo-san! I have a report! What's the matter?"

Gojo: "Well..."

Gojo: *Thoughts: "That guy loves to show off, and yet he's not on the front lines and where's that kid with no cursed energy? Are they in Kyoto? We should have received some kind of word if they were."

Gojo: "It's nothing, what's up?"

Ijichi: "I know this isn't the best time, but I thought it was better to speak up sooner. It's about the investigation into Okkotsu-kun that you previously requested."

(They talk silently but once Ijichi is done speaking Gojo realizes something walking up to Inomaki and Panda)

Gojo: "Panda! Inomaki!"

Panda: "What is-"

(Gojo grabs them and drags them away making Panda Yelp)

Gojo: "No questions! I'm sending you two to Jujutsu High right now!"

Panda: "HUH!?!"

(Letting them go he puts done a Circle with them in it)

Gojo: "Geto is there now. I'm absolutely, probably, certain!"

Panda: "Which is it?"

Gojo: "If my intuition is right, in the worst case, Yuta and Maki could both die! I'll head there right after I take care of that foreigner. Protect those two. Sorry, but defend them with your lives!"

Panda: "Right!"

Inomaki: "Salmon!"

(Putting his hands together he teleports them to Jujutsu High surprising Miguel and Manami) 

Manami: "No way... They figured it out?"

Miguel: *Smirks* "This is why I told (Y/N) to go with him"