A Game With The Strongest

Sukuna: "HOW ABOUT I KILL TWO BIRDS WITH ONE STONE?!"

(Sukuna goes at Gojo only for Gojo to stick his foot out and trip Sukuna make him roll on the ground, but he gets back up and goes at him again going to scratch him with his claws, but Gojo just moves out of the way again making him miss then turn around to Gojo throwing a Punch but it blasts Sukuna way but (Y/N) dashes in behind him and knees his back stopping him then punching him in the stomach then jabbing his face to the left then right then upcutting him then punching him towards Gojo)

(Y/N): "Man, I thought you'd be stronger."

Gojo: "So booooriiiiing." *Moves out of the way*

(Letting Sukuna crash through the school wall but he quietly dashes at (Y/N) past Gojo going for a punch but (Y/N) simply moves out of the way as Sukuna slide past him but Sukuna turns and goes for an elbow but its deflected then (Y/N) punches him making him lean back instantly grab Sukuna's arm and throw's him into the sky)

(Y/N): *Grins* "Sorry, I meant to pass him to you."

Gojo: "No worries (Y/N)-"

(As Gojo Teleports in front of Sukuna) 

Gojo: "-I'm the Strongest"

(Stopping him midair with his infinity then kicks him down to (Y/N) but (Y/N) kicks Sukuna back up to Gojo only for Gojo to grab Sukuna's face and throw him down)

Gojo: "Whoever let's him it the floor loses!"

(Y/N): "No fair!"

Sukuna: "HAHAHA IM FINALLY HAVING FUN HERE!!! WHEN I TAKE THIS BRATS BODY, I'LL ENJOY KILLING YOU WHITE HAIR AND ILL TORTURE YOU SCAR LIP!!!"

(Once (Y/N) is close enough Sukuna sends out a Slash cutting (Y/N)'s face and body catching him off guard as he was having too much fun but (Y/N) still Kicks him up to Gojo letting him grab Sukuna's face and slam it on the school roof as Sukuna lays there with his eyes closed)

Gojo: *Thoughts: "...I'll bring all of them back with me to Ieiri. They have potential to be great Sorcerers, they can save other's...like the old Suguru wanted."

Gojo: *Teleports to (Y/N)* "Hey, you ok? I'll take you to Sho-"

(Suddenly Sukuna is behind (Y/N) ready to send a Dismantle to cut him to pieces but with his quickness (Y/N) turns and punches Sukuna then Gojo kicks Sukuna's stomach making him bend over allowing (Y/N) to uppercut him as well as Gojo punching Sukuna's side)

(And with one finally punch from (Y/N) he punches Sukuna in the back of his head with his fist and pushes Sukuna's face to the ground crashing into the floor cracking the floor under them knocking Sukuna out as the marks disappear showing Yuji lay...

(And with one finally punch from (Y/N) he punches Sukuna in the back of his head with his fist and pushes Sukuna's face to the ground crashing into the floor cracking the floor under them knocking Sukuna out as the marks disappear showing Yuji laying there knocked out (Y/N) goes over to Yuji's unconscious body and sits on his back still bleeding from the cuts)