The Sorcerer Killer's Return

(Y/N): "The old man said the guy would be at a daycare. He better be right I wore my Sorcerer Slayer outfit for this."

-

Texting on Phone:

(Y/N): *Is this the place? * -Sends Picture-

OldFart_Furinji: *Yes, they both should be there any minute now stay focused* 

(Y/N): *Both??? *

-

(Only to hear footsteps coming towards the daycare he quickly hides in a tree knowing they can't sense him)

Sorcerer Guy: "What do we do when we find those kids? I mean some of their parents are dead or don't want them."

Sorcerer Woman: "We'll figure that out when we get there. Right now, we just have to find them."

(Y/N): *Thoughts: "Well the old man never said I'd kill bad people...But money is money. From what the old head said it seems like the heavy hitter is the woman with her Superior Speed, Reflexes and 'Universal Portal Technique', while the guy has two Techniques that are 'Blood Manipulation' and 'Idle Restoration'. I'd bet he uses that to heal himself and other's mainly and in return that makes the Woman or both of them.... High Grade One Sorcerers, both from proud clans Gojo Samui and Kamo Koutarou" *Smirks* "I think this'll be fun! But first I have to test something out before I charge in."

(Throwing a Rock at Samui it hits her in the head making her and Koutarou go on guard looking around)

(Y/N): *Thoughts: "It seems like she doesn't have any barrier like Satoru. Or she just isn't using it? Either way ill kill Kamo first then her though if she goes home, I'll let her go. Hmmm nah she'd just bring others. I guess I'll return with two bodies."

(With that (Y/N) pulls out the [Inverted Spear] dashing in to kill them going for Samui as she's the bigger threat to (Y/N) nearly stabbing her but she grabs his arm and flips him over summoning a portal before he could land making him fall into it as another portal opens in front of her she goes in for a punch but (Y/N) spins his body making her miss giving him a chance to stab her arm slashing all the way down her arm while still spinning then going for a knee at then side of her head but she blocks it then opens a portal inches away from (Y/N)'s head but he flashes out of the way on to a tree seeing that a 'Piercing Blood' was shot out of it)

Koutarou: "Samui! Come here hurry!" 

Samui: *Panicked* "I am! I am!"

(Koutarou uses 'Idle Restoration' to restore her messed up are)

Samui: "The ass hat has no damn Cursed Energy how are we going to find him!"

Koutarou: "Just focus. Seeing as Satoru-Sama had trouble with him I think we won't be about to just split up."

Samui: "Your right. Alright we got this. We can do it."

Koutarou: "Just don't doubt or weaver"

Samui: *Breaths in then out* "Yeah."

(Y/N): "My target is the guy if you're wondering. So, you could leave honestly." *Scratches Head* "Or stay either way I'm getting that money."

Koutarou: "...Samui I know what I said earlier but fo-"

Samui: "No. Don't say something like that! If there's a problem, we do it together."

Koutarou: "...Yeah we'd have more of a chance together."

(Y/N): "Alright than I'm glad you two could talk it out. I wouldn't want you two to hold a grudge. So, with that out of the way can we continue."

Koutarou/Samui: "Yeah."