"When there are shadows there's always a silver lining!" *Edited*

Maxis: "This we will do it together, as one we are now."

[As all good things must come to an end, but when that ends another must start.]

Y/N: [Thoughts] "There must be a way out of this orb!" [Everything it touches is plagued] [Talking] RAHHH, I TRUSTED YOU MONTY!!" "I see what I have to do!"

[As the Shadow man makes his way on through the confines of the summoning key a variable is found, in the darkest place nobody would check Appeared an opening that I must take, because at that same exact moment I would be erased ,all the realities I've explored my footprint would be eradicated! But what if I could escape, those same thoughts are what led me to freedom my eventual freedom!]

???: "Ooh hang on that actually works out perfectly!"

[The same four mortals that entrusted my old friend suddenly vanished, presumably erased from existence along with the rest of my kind he eradicated as well!]

Y/N: "Hello old Friend!"

Monty: "How the bloody hell did you escape apathocon?"

Y/N: "I have a name you know? Anyways we're getting off topic! I have a proposal that benefits both of us Monty!"

Monty: "And what would that be?"

Y/N: "Both of us have been watching the originals, for example when that mortal, Ta.."[Tries to remember the Americans name.] "Tank Dempsey, Yes! When Tank Dempsey Overloaded the teleporter using the Wunde Waffe DG-2 in that Jungle on mars it gave me an idea! That idea being is that overloading a teleporter can send you to an unwanted place it could surely teleport to a different universe! I'm not talking about the ones I've plagued with the Element, but a place where creation and torment aren't even in our control!"

Monty: "Wait a moment so you're proposing that I ship you off to no one knows where and let you run rampant?"

Y/N: "Of course, you've genocide the rest of my race so what power do I truly have?"

Monty: "Ahhh, I see your point so! What is the said power source you're going to overload the teleporter be?"

Y/N: "This." [Holds a crystal of some kind]

Y/N: "It comes from an unknown origin I predict a place neither of us can reach how it got here I don't know! But one thing is for sure, it holds immense power I can feel it in the palm of my hand!"

Monty: "And what gives you the idea I would actually help you! I mean I just ended a war that been happening for over thousands of years!"

Y/N: "The idea is if you do this for me the rest of eternity is yours and you won't have any problems with 115!" [Extends hand] "Do we have a deal?"

Monty: "Uhhh, Why the hell not! You out of my hair I can finally think clearly!"

[Timeskip]

Monty: "Ready?"

Y/N: "As ready as I'll ever be!" [Steps into teleporter]

Monty: "Good luck, Y/N,"

Y/N: "That's the spirit!"

[As he was teleporting the blue of the 115 mixed with the red crystal making a beautiful purple, wich also means wherever I'm going the natural occurring crystals there have the chance to become 115 if I change the molecular make up of it.]

Y/N: [Hits head] "Another happy landing!" [Looks around] "Where Am I?"

[Suddenly multiple yellow portals formed out of the red sky as winged individuals rained down from it.]

Y/N: "Now this!" [Changes into Apathicon form] "Is intriguing!"