💜A new face

○☆DogDay☆○
I got ready that morning no differently than i did every morning. I put on black jeans and a white boathouse hoodie, along with my signature vanilla cologne and white air forces. (bro is drippy🤯) I grabbed my keys and left my house, entering my orange hellcat and driving to school.

Before I head in, i met with a few of my friends who were walking across the court yard. Hoppy and bobby welcomed me, and we all walked into our class together. The teacher pulled me aside as the bell rang and reminded me of the student i was touring today. I groaned and walked back to my seat as the class flooded with people.

" What was that about? " Bobby asked.

" i got to tour some stupid student around the school. New transfer, i guess." i sighed and banged my head on the table as kickin sat down across from me. I told him and the others the exact same thing. 

" Alright, class.." The teacher started as soon as everyone arrived, glancing at the door.

" We have a new student who dogday will be touring around the school in a moment! But first, introduce yourself." She signaled at the door, and a relatively fit and tall purple cat walked in. 

he looked careless to be here, and i pondered if he played any sports. i half expected the new student to be a furry (bold coming from walking talking animals) or a nerd. Not a jock wearing baggy clothes.

" Uhm. Im catnap.."

his voice was semi deep and kickin', and hoppy both eagerly looked at me, then back at him. Like predators on prey. I recognized that look from when crafty arrived last year, they want him to join our friend group. 

" Catnap, you'll be sitting in the back in that empty desk, beside dogday!" catnap glared at the teacher in a 'fucks sake, seriously?' look. and she stared right back.

".. how am i supposed to know who dogday is."

he replied in an annoyed tone, our teacher snaped her head back at me.

" Right! Raise your arm dogday, then get up here and give him a tour of the school." i awkwardly rose my hand up, and catnap looked me up and down, almost sizing me up. The teacher signaled me to get up, so i awkwardly stood up from my desk and we were rushed out of the class, the teacher slamming the door behind us. Comparing both of us side to side he was a bit taller then me, maybe around 6'3, and im 6'1. 

"seems like a bitch.." Catnap mumbled.

" Get used to it. She needs to get dicked up or something. " i annoyingly said and started walking in the hallways, pulling my phone out and scrolling on it.

" Aren't you supposed to be giving me a tour? This isnt a phone break." He followed me from behind. 

" Do you NEED a tour? " i sarcastically said.

"..You're stuck up." He mumbled, pulling his phone out while walking beside me, and we just walked through the hallways on our phones. Sometimes i casually pointed things out, like the gym and lunchroom.

" Do you have your schedule?" I asked him, and he groaned while shuffling through his pocket to fish it out, the handed me the neatly folded paper.  I quickly skimmed over it. "you got the same classes as me. Jussy follow me around until you memorize it. " 

He hummed a response to me as i handed him the paper again, we sat down together in the hallway, our backs leaning against a few lockers. We made small talk, and i learnt he plays baseball as well, for a totally different team though. We had a lot in common, and before we had to head back we exchanged phone numbers. 

I pushed the classroom door open and we were rushed back into our seats as our teacher didn't like being interrupted. As me and catnap sat down next to each other, shoulder to shoulder, i realized he had a woody lavender scent, which was quite relaxing. It made me feel sleepy.  I put my arms on the table and used them as a pillow, my face facing towards catnap. I shut my eyes and mumbled something about the lesson being boring. 

☆○CatNap○☆

 I stared down at dogdays face. his cheek mushed into the side of his arm. He had a strong vanilla scent, almost overpowering, but at the same time alluring. (ayo?) I laid my head down on the desk beside him, my face facing forwards as his faced mine.  I sighed in boredom as i relearnt the same shit i learned last year.

" What about this bores you?" Dogday mumbled, opening one of his eyes to look at me.

" Already learned this."

"Come from a fancy school or something?" He propped his head up, opening both eyes, and i glanced at him, my head not moving.

" No.. Just have to repeat the year." 

" Why? Are you stupid or something?" His comment caught me off guard, and i snaped my head to look at him, and he just cocked an eyebrow at me.

" No! i had too many absences to pass the grade.. Had to skip every Friday for baseball tournaments.." i defensively told him, furrowing my brows into an annoyed pout. he hummed a response, nodding his head slightly.

The rest of the day, i forcibly had to follow him and his friends around. A few of the girls in the friend group made small talk with me, along with one other guy.. Bubba was his name? i can't remember. Most likely, though, he looks like a bubba. 

For the last class of the day, it was just me and dogday as everyone else had different classes. apparently, the last class of the day is a skills class? The class we were in was photography. We learned the basics of taking photos and film studies, me and dogday sat together and acted so bored he could cry. I found an interest in it, though. 

Over time, throughout the day, i felt myself getting more and more fond of dogday. Enough that I'd call him my friend. As the bell rang to signal the end of the day me and dogday walked out together once more, he waved me goodbye and said he'd shoot me a text before hopping in his sports car and speeding away, screeching his tires at a group of girls, scaring them.

i giggled and walked to the parking lot, hopping in my black Audi and drove home.