☁️(💜?) ball game

~Tuesday morning.

○☆DogDay☆○
As I started to wake up, I noticed I had a pounding headache, which caused me to keep my eyes shut. I noticed I felt more comfortable than I was last night when I fell asleep on the floor, which prompted me to sit up and rub my eyes tiredly.
I noticed I was in catnaps bed, catnaps room door was open and I heard the shower from down the hallway, I checked the time on my phone and noticed we had an hour to get ready for school.
I stood up and stretched, glancing at the body mirror catnap had in his room and noticing my clothes. I can't go to school like this? I figured since I and catnap are friends now.. he wouldn't mind if I borrowed some clothes. I smiled to myself. I confidently looked in his closet, seeing a lot of hoodies, I was about to have fun with this..

☆○CatNap○☆
As I hopped out of the shower, I tied a towel around my waist, semi drying my fur before exiting and making my way to my room. I sae dogday proudly sitting on my bed, wearing my hoodie and some black jeans.
"What are you wearing?" I said, making him jump and look up from his phone. His eyes wandered quickly down my figure, which made me immediately put a shirt on.
" uhm.. I still don't have clothes.. So I'm borrowing yours.."
I sighed and looked his outfit up and down. It wasn't bad for someone who had to dig through scraps of clothes that most likely didn't fit.
I motioned him to leave the room as I got dressed, and he did. I slid on a pair of sweatpants and a navy blue hoodie. I fluffed up my hair a bit and then opened my bedroom door to see dogday sitting on my stairs waiting for me.
" You ready to go?" I asked him, and he excitedly smiled at me and ran down to the entry way, I followed him.
I saw him huff as the only pair of shoes he had were soccer cleats.
I sighed.
" You can wear a pair of my shoes.. get them dirty, though, and you're scrubbing them. And you better give my stuff back when you get back  home! "  His eyes widened as he looked at the varority of Jordan 1s.
" Wear the white ones. It'll match the best." I told him as I slipped my own shoes off and grabbed my packpack.

○☆DogDay☆○
As he drove me to school, I couldn't help but notice the constant smell of lavender that surrounded me. His clothes, his colonge, him. Everything smelt like lavender. And I knew people would tell the difference at school, as vanilla is my signature scent. And no one better take it while it's gone from me. (Cough *gatekeeper dogday* cough)
As he pulled up to the school, I leaped out of his car, meeting Bobby and Bubba outside of the school building. Catnap followed shortly behind me, a sleepy look plastered on his face.
" dogday! It's been soooo long! " Bobby complained,  grasping me in a hug.
" It's been like 5 days??." I giggled.
I noticed catnaps tail slightly wrapped around my ankle, but quickly let go as the bell rang.
Bobby and Bubba ran ahead, and me and catnap walked peacefully through the hallways. He sort of acted as a body guard, and his height shielded me from people bumping into me and whatnot. It was kind of nice..
As we entered the class, I saw Bobby gossiping with Crafty, and Crafty squealed as she saw me. I gave them both a confused look, and Crafty started telling Hoppy.
Catnap tiredly put his head down and started napping, and I tapped Bobby's shoulder to ask her what she told Crafty..

She gave me a smug look before saying...
" You smell identical to catnap, speculation is going around thr friend grouppp~~" she teased snd my face when red ad Crafty, hoppy, Bobby, and picky laughed at me.
" No! I'm just wearing one of his hoodies because I didn't have clothes! It's not like that!" I defensively said, earning a few " mhmmm" looks, which frusterated me, causing me to lean back in my chair and cross my arms..

[Time skip bc it's late, and I'm sleepy)
☆○CatNap○☆
In the last class of the day, dogday invited me to his soccer game at 4. And I figured I'd go, since I don't have any hobbies anyways.. baseball starts next week.

I had to drive dogday back home and wait outside his house while he changed so he could give me my stuff back.
I felt bad taking it, a part of me sort of.. wanted him to keep that hoodie.
But I shrugged it off and drove to the gas station to get food for his soccer game.
(Fat life or no life ;))
4 eventually came around, and I and all the other critters sat on the grass on the side of the field. Bobby sat next to me and kept commenting on my cologne. Weird. We saw dogday arrive, and kickin' got up from sitting with us to go welcome him. They're on the same team, but kickin arrived early to be with his girlfriend. (Crafty)
Dogday walked over to us and made small talk before running out into the field with his teammates.
It was surprising how fast he was. No kidding, he was the captain of the baseball team.
I guess it made sense. He's a dog. (Don't be racist? 😀)

Halfway throughout the game, I felt myself getting sleepy, and I sprawled out on the grass, as it was quite comfortable.  I told Bobby to wake me when the game ended, and I fell asleep on the grass.

○☆DogDay☆○
As the game finished up me and kickin ran to the critters to celebrate our win, out of all the critters I wanted a congratulation from catnap the most, and I got a bit disappointed when I saw him asleep.
Bobby winked at me and told me to deal with him, as her and Crafty ran away, giggling.
I laid next to catnap on the grass, my muscles sore. I honestly wanted to fall asleep right there with him, but he woke up on his own free will.
" Dogday?" He mumbled as he sat up, rubbing his eyes.
The other critters were all walking to their cars, and I sat up happily next to him.
" Finally! You're awake!"
" Sorry.. I got tired.. did you guys win?"
He asked, a hint of guilt in his tone.
" Yeah!!"
He smiled at me, and we both stood up, me taking longer as I had to weirdly position my legs so they didn't hurt.
" You good?"
" sore.." I mumbled. He giggled and ruffled my hair.
We walked back to the parking lot together, and we got in our separate cars and drove home.

When I got home, I immediately got ready for bed, as it was already 9 pm.
I was about to get comfortable in the sheets before catnap texted me, asking if i wanted to call?
I said, of course!

We called for about an hour, and I felt myself slowly becoming more and more relaxed as i was drifting to sleep..

" I'm tired, catnap.." I told him in a sleepy tone.
I heard him giggle, and he told me to go to bed.
I hugged my blanket and closed my eyes, listening to his voice as I drifted off to sleep..

I promise in the next few chapters there will be lemon and more romantic stuff!! I just want to make a bit of character dialog first :333