| 008: drug deal |

008| DRUG DEAL |tw: drugs & drug deal

008
| DRUG DEAL |
tw: drugs & drug deal

Jade had just arrived at the Cameron's to get ready with her friends Sarah and Alex for the party tonight, but her day took a completely unexpected turn. She came face to face with Rafe Cameron, boiling with anger after a fight with his father.

Jade, her curiosity overpowering her desire for revenge, couldn't resist approaching to help him calm down.

"Gosh, he's so hot when he's angry," she thought to herself, biting her lower lip, while he fervently reiterated his desperate need for money.

"You know that flirty thing you used to do to get me free stuff?" Rafe asked, circling his motorcycle. "I need it like real bad right now!"

Of course, using his ex-girlfriend to get drugs was his best solution, the dealer was obsessed with her.

"And why would I help you?" she asked, crossing her arms over her chest.

She hated flirting with Barry to get drugs, but to spend time with her ex-boyfriend, she was willing to go to any lengths. However, she pretended to refuse, just to enjoy teasing and getting on his nerves.

"Fuck!" he sighed, letting his head fall back in frustration. "Please, I really fucking need you."

"Oh my god, Rafe, are you begging?" she inquired, her tone dripping with sarcasm as she playfully mocked him.

He grabbed the top of her arms and held them tightly within his grasp. "Please," he murmured, clenching his jaw.

"Alright, get in the car!" she sighed, a proud smile appearing on the corner of her lips. "But you owe me, Barry's an ass!"

Relieved, he returned her smile along with a wink. "Well, if you didn't have a new boyfriend, you know how I'd thank you," he joked in a flirtatious tone. "I'm still offering it, if you want..."

They both got into the car that Jade had borrowed from her old man. She tried to hide her smile, pretending not to have heard his proposition.

She knew she couldn't keep pushing him away for too long. The more he persisted, the harder it was for her to resist him.

Rafe boldly rested his hand on his ex-girlfriend's thigh, slowly inching it higher, igniting a thrilling surge of electricity. With a seductive grin, he playfully taunted, "You're not saying no..."