13

Please note: any italic writing is Lola/Harrys conscience.

Lola's POV:

I was awoken to knocking at my front door. Stretching my arms and back out I realise I'm not in my bed. Shit. I'd fallen asleep on Harry last night. I rub my eyes gently and look to the side of me to see Harry asleep on the sofa next to me. I quietly get up, trying not to wake him before heading to the front door.

I open the door to find Isabelle stood at the other side.
"You're lucky you opened this door, I was about to kick it down. What took you so long and why do you look like you've just woken up? It's midday!" She shouts at me.
I quickly try and quiet her down before letting her in where she quickly spots a still sleeping Harry.
"Holy fuck Lola, date went well? I saw your story, it looked amazing" Izzy laughed.
"It was really lovely" I reply.
"Looks like it" Izzy says pointing her head towards my sofa where Harry was.

The last thing I remember was watching a series with Harry, I must have drifted off during it. But, the thing that was throwing me the most was that I hadn't slept without waking up throughout the night in years, like literally for as long as I can remember. So how was I able to sleep throughout the night on a sofa?!
you feel safe with Harry you fucking idiot.

"Did you fuck?" Izzy asks.
"No, we didn't" I reply.
"How are you feeling?" She questions.
I smile at her and quietly reply. "I feel really good, I really like him"
And right on cue, Harry stretches his arms and sits up.
"Morning you" he smiles at me.
"Morning" I feel my cheeks flush.
"Oh shit, morning Isabelle" he smiles at Izzy.
"Fancy seeing you here" she raises her eyebrows as she replies to Harry.
I put my hand over my face, this is so awkward.
"What time is it?" Harry asks.
"Midday, apparently" I reply shrugging my shoulders.
He stands up, folding the blanket that was draped over us and places it on the sofa neatly before pulling his phone from his back pocket.
"Oh shit, so it is. You're sofas pretty comfortable you know" he laughs.
This is so awkward, say something you fucking imbecile.
"Thank you" I say.
Anything but that. Dickhead.

"I'll give you a text later Lo, I just wanted to make sure you were ok. Love you" Izzy says giving me a squeeze, before turning and leaving my apartment.
"Love you" I shout out to her.

Harrys POV:

"Soooooo" I say dragging out the o's "what are your plans for today?"
Lola's in the kitchen making us both a cup of tea. "I don't have any, I'll probably just clean up around the place" she smiles at me.
Fuck. That smile.
I look around her apartment "the place is immaculate Lola, what would you be cleaning?"
She turns around, looking around her kitchen and lounge "I'd find something, there's always something that needs cleaning" she laughs.
Fuck. That laugh.
I wipe my finger across every surface, inspecting my finger every time. "Immaculate" I say.
Lola laughs as she places both our teas on the kitchen island. "Nothing, I'll be doing nothing."
I smile at her. "That's a better answer."

I also didn't have any plans today and to be honest, I wanted nothing more then to spend the day with this beautiful woman.
"Movie day?" I ask.
"Sounds good" she replies.
We sip at our teas in comfortable silence. I take the opportunity to check the group chat with the boys, I'd missed a load of messages from last night and this morning. I open WhatsApp and click on the group chat, scrolling up to last nights messages.

**SIDEMEN**
Ethan: good luck tonight bog, hope all goes well

Tobi: you got this bro, enjoy your night!

JJ: fucking hell guys, it's a date not a fight
I did laugh at this message.

Ethan: it's a big thing for our Harry
It was.