15.

Harry's POV:

The drive to Lolas was silent, not a single word was spoken with the driver, no music, nothing. My nerves were all over the place and I had no idea why. I knew the boys would love her, I was just worried that she wouldn't feel comfortable. I know how hard it is for her, meeting new people.

I opened the boys group chat to ease my mind a little as I continued the drive towards Lola's apartment.

Sidemen

Simon
Me and Talia are on the way, we'll be there in 20

Ethan
Me and Faith to!

Josh
Freya's just finishing getting ready and we'll be on our way

Tobi
I'll be leaving in 5

JJ
yoooo hurry up I'm already here

Vik
I'll be there in a sec

Harry
Didn't realise the other girls were coming to, I'm almost at Lola's, we'll be there soon

Simon
we though Lola might feel a little more comfortable if she got to know the other girls and it wasn't just us lot

Harry
Thanks lads appreciate it. See you all soon!

I locked my phone and looked out the window, seeing that I was around the corner from Lola's apartment.

As soon as the car stopped, I opened the back door and climbed out before heading inside the main entrance and heading towards the lift to take me up to Lola's place. A giddy feeling erupting in my stomach. That'll be the nerves again.

The lift stops and I step out on Lola's floor, walking slowly towards her front door, knocking on it gently. She opens the door straight away and lets me inside. Ayla jumping up at me straight away. I stroke her dog and pull Lola into a tight embrace. "I missed you today" I say. She looks up at me smiling. "I missed you to, even though you only left a couple hours ago."

My heart beating erratically at her confession. She grabs her bag from her table and pops it over her shoulder. "Ready?" I ask her. "Ready as I'll ever be" she replies.

I hated that she was nervous, there really was nothing to worry about, the boys would love her because she makes me happy regardless of knowing her. Once they get to know her though, they'll love her even more.

We say goodbye to Ayla before walking out the front door and locking it. Our hands entwined as we walk towards the lift and outside into the cool London air, climbing into the back of the car again.

"So, the boys messaged me. They'll all be there by now and Simon, Ethan and Josh have bought their girlfriends along. They thought it would make you feel a little more comfortable, you're ok with that aren't you?" I ask her as we begin driving towards our location.
"That's so sweet of them, of course I don't mind" she replies, her hand still entwined in mine. I smile down at our hands, surprised by the comfort it brings me having her hand in mine.

We continue speaking during the journey and within 20 minutes we're parking up at our destination. A quiet bar on the outskirts of London, away from the chaos of the city. It was similar to the bar we'd come to before with Cal and Isabelle.

"Ready?" I ask her with a smile on my face.
"I'm ready" she smiles back at me.

We step out of the back the car and make our way inside the secluded bar, seeing our group instantly waving at us.