17.

A/N: so sorry for the silence these last few weeks, I'd taken a little social media break but I'm back now and ready to get updating again. Thank you so much for all the support, I can't believe we're over 5,000 reads!💗
Love L x

————————-

Lolas POV:

I've woken up this morning embraced in Harry's arms. I could get used to this.
I rub my head, I'm hungover as fuck, my head is pounding. I slide out of Harry's arms to head downstairs to take some painkillers and make us both a coffee to take back upstairs ready for when Harry wakes up.

When I get back to my bedroom, Harry is awake. I place his coffee next to him on the bedside unit. "I wondered where you'd gone, thank you for the coffee Lo, I could get used to this" Harry says to me. I can't help but smile at him. "You're welcome, do you need any painkillers or is your head not as bad as mine?" I ask him. He smiles back at me. That fucking smile will be the death of me. "I don't think I had half as much to drink as you. Or maybe you're just a lightweight" he winks at me. Prick.

"So what do you fancy doing today? I've got the day off and want to do something!" Harry sits up against the headboard. Honestly I just want to climb back into bed and stay there for the foreseeable. "I'm happy to do anything, what are you thinking?" I ask him. "What about Go Ape?" Harry replies. "The tree top adventure place?" I ask. "That's the one!" Oh great idea when I'm hungover. "I can't promise I'll be any good but let's do it."

I head into my en-suite to have a shower before getting myself ready for our day at Go Ape. I'm dreading this if you can't already tell. I chuck on a plain vest top and some jogging bottoms. Comfort is key. I snap a quick selfie and post it to my Instagram.

Lolahillx - hungover as fuck and going on a tree top adventure, let's pray I don't fall xo

Liked by isabellex, tobjizzle, KSI, faithlouisak and 189,034 others.

@wroetoshaw - I'll catch you if you fall xo
                                       Liked by creator.

@faithlouisak - pls don't fall 😭

@taliamar - harry hasn't got you climbing trees today has he😭😂

@KSI - 😂😂😂😂

I close my instagram and head back into the bedroom to find Harry sitting on the edge of the bed. He stands up when I walk out of the bathroom and places a gentle kiss on my forehead. "You're so beautiful, you don't even realise." I feel my cheeks heat up at his compliment. "Thank you, Harry" I say hugging his waist. "Shall we get going?" He asks me. It's now or never Lola. "Yup, let's go!"

We head downstairs to wait for our Uber which arrives in a couple of minutes and start our journey to Go Ape. I won't lie, I'm not the best with heights usually but I swore to myself after my last relationship with Jamie I was going to start living life to the fullest, it was time to start getting out of my comfort zone and who's better to experience these things with then Harry?