Chapter 9: Star Gazin'

ISOSISJJSIS BLBLLBLB
IM SCARED😭😭😭😭💔💔💔💔
But this was how it was planned out so I'm doomed💔💔💔💔😀
I'm gonna look back on this and cringe so hardisusidockhchdhdh
*SOBS* HELP💔😭😨
Smut warn and some no no words😭😭
PRAY FOR ME
*grabs holy bible*
💀💀

☀︎︎-
Catnap stood there and stared for a second, then crawled on top of me, grasping my paws and pinning me to the mattress hard. A moment of silence fell upon us, we looked at each other, panting and ready for what's to come(💀). Our eyelids slowly coming together and pulling ourselves into a kiss. Pulling away, Catnaps uh (no because I swear I'm levitating irl) silly Willy (HELP) was now visible between my legs. He looked at me and waited for the 'all clear' (STOP💀😭) signal. I nodded and immediately felt pressure in me.
"Nnngh!"
He thrusted in me slowly to let me get used to his size. 🤫🧏‍♀️
This felt like a dream. The best dream I've ever had. To finally have the privileges and the feelings I'm feeling right now. To be with Catnap, and literally. Catnap's tail came from behind him and pat my head kind of saying 'are yo ok' to me. I nodded. I was more than ok, I feel amazing. More then that. I couldn't find the words while being slammed back and forth from inside.
"A-Ah!" (💔)
He slowed down for a second to let me breath then continued at a fast pace.(NO)
His member was larger then expected (I'm doing this for you guys help😭)
It was unexpected to be created for a kids thing to have built in members down below (Yall nasty💀)

☾-
(Drinks)
Dogday's sweet sounds were the only thing that mattered. I could almost lose control right now, he felt so good.
"Hah! Mmmh.." (🦟)
I leaned forward facing him and pecked him on the forehead making sure he was okay. I continued to be interrupted at a knock at the door. I didn't care and neither did Dogday. He looked so powerless right now. Especially for our 'leader' he was red and a moaning mess. It was funny seeing a powerful person whining below you. (I'm going to bed)

KNOCK KNOCK

!- (Bubba's POV)
"Dogday? Are you ok?"
There was repeated banging coming from Dogday's home. Every Critter was concerned. Both him and Catnap were missing and the rest of us thought either they or Dogday was in trouble. (Shut your fat ass nose up)
KNOCK KNOCK
The door opened itself strangely
"Just go! We'll meet you out here.."
Kickin pouted.
I sighed and stepped in to the wooden floor
BANG BANG BANG (😀 no)

"Dogday?..."
I stepped up the stairs were the noise got louder, the closer I came the more I heard banging with some sort of clapping sound (WIPES TEAR) and muffled whining. Dogday's in trouble! I need to get up there! I ran up and forced the door open. (ruh roh raggy) there i stood. Catnap was thrusting deep into the whining plush. (His legs gonna hurt after that💀)
"Mmmh! Nn!" (SNIFFLES) 

Bubba rn:

HELP LMAO😭😭

HELP LMAO😭😭

★- (rotisserie ass bird mf *kickin*POV)
"What's taking him so long?"
"Calm down Kickin! I know you're.. upset and angry about what happened to Hoppy but"
Just then Bubba ran out the house with his eyes wide
"Are you-"
"I don't want to talk about it"
Bubba walked away with his jaw dropped to the ground and the widest eyes to ever open. I didn't know what happened and only he did, I had to know what happened to Dogday.

N/A
THATS IT I CANT ANYMORE
OMG-I FORGOT I EVEN HAD THIS STORY..😭
IM SO SORRY THAT THIS TOOK SO LONG SOBS

actually help this scares me. I'm gonna read over this and cringe so hard Ists