Chapter 18: Fight

UHMMM THIS IS AWKWARD💔🫢
IM SO SORRY I WAS GONE FOR LIKE- IDK FOREVER BUT I HAD COMMENTED THAT ID GO ON HAITUS (or so I thought) BUT IT EVAPORATED AAAA😭👏🏽
so sorry my children 😭
Unfortunately this chapter won't be long cuz- writers block💔💔

MORE CATNAP AND DOGDAY RAAAH

☀︎-
I arose from my everlasting slumber to learn at certain feline had left me to sleep on the couch. Of course..

Normally he'd wait for me and great me with a warm embrace and a kiss on the cheek, what's happening to him. I shook the negative thoughts and put on my everyday-smile attempting to make my secret depression less noticeable.

The dorr slowly creaked open as I stepped outside, I had recently realised the place seemed more dull nowadays. I wonder why. I jumped at my shoulder being pushed aside as frustration soon filled my mood seeing Catnap brush past me in ignorance.

"Hey!" He sighed and continued to trail off to his duties simply forgetting about my existence. I glared at him from behind sensing how my fear started to transfer into anger. I could feel him somehow notice this as he froze and turned slightly. He made his way toward me as my flight-or-flight instincts tackled each other on what my next move of necessary defence would be.

"How could I forget my pup?" He then pulled me into his chest in a slightly uncomfortable hug. Pulling away, his paws made their way to my elbows and he towered over me he. Left a peck on my forehead, clearing my rage and leaving me red. Scoffing quietly to myself he walked away.

"Someones mad" he chuckled silently as he pushed Hoppy aside she gasped and held my elbow with her paw standing awkwardly but mad from Catnaps teasing . Hmm..

"We need to talk,,"

—-

Letting my paws sink into the fluffy carpet admiring the warmth as Hoppy sat in front of me.

"So?"

She swallowed nervously as a bit of sweat was now sliding down the side of her face now becoming a nervous wreck.
"First.. I want to apologise for my behaviour. Even if it would have been appropriate for some circumstances- But, I know, and I think you know. He's becoming a problem for both of us, for all of us! Please Dogday listen to me I need you to listen"

I sighed, clearly annoyed as Hoppy tried to justify her cause. I don't know if you know but, he's working for someone evil and a horrid- thing!?" I cocked an eyebrow to the seemingly exaggerated words slipping from her mouth.

"Oh? And who might this thing, be?" She pulled back a little adjusting so she could search for the answer quietly.

"Looks can't really say for certain but he is going to make Catnap kill everyone! Make Huggy and Mommy kill everybody and everything here! Listen to me now.. We need to leave here. We want freedom. This thing apparently promised a different freedom to victims like Catnap and the other toys but, he's lying"

I tried to steady my breathing as my heart rate seems to slowly rocktet from the inside. I slowly tried to gather my thoughts and tried to focus. I nearly gave up finding it impossible from these words.

He did need to leave..

—-

"Catnap..We need to talk"