Chapter 19: The Hour Of Joy

Heyyyy
Ok ik most of y'all are like "oh hell naw Dogday gon die😭"
but I promise you he won't 'die' (at least for the next few chapters💀) and Catnap doesn't take his legs I will change it to the prototype eating his legs to keep the relationship somewhat 'stable' ish😍

Gore warning bye since it's the hour of joy now a a.
Welp enjoy wormies
I swear every pov is dogdays now that's crazy😨

☀︎-
"Oh?"
He turned to face me and our eyes locked making me hesitant on the following words about to slip out of my mouth.

"I- ..We need to talk about our relationship and who this so called..prototype is..."
He started at me in deep thought , I swallowed.

"Ok.." I looked up shocked that he didn't disagree or take offence. We sat down on the couch and I was cross-legged in front of him struggling to find the words.

"Do you..Do you love me?"

"What silly question is that pup? Do you believe I don't?" I cocked an eyebrow knowing he didn't say neither yes or no to my question, I ignored it for now and continued.

"Catnap I don't feel comfortable knowing the one I love has the intentions to murder my friends.. I just don't want to deal with that pressure. I feel like I'm losing my responsibility as a leader.." I could hear my voice crack in the last sentence noticing tears fall from my eyes to the couch.

Catnap cupped my face and wiped away the remaining tears from my eyes in a menacing but charming way. A crooked smile grew on my face seeing him try to make me feel better.

"No. You aren't. Don't let their opinions get the best of you pup. Not to fear sunshine, you'll be safe on the hour of joy for it is coming near. I promise you."

I swallowed hearing 'the hour of joy'. I had a idea of what it meant and why. Revenge on those who tortured us. Who tortured you. I sighed as my eyes darted to the floor sensing Catnap knew my sudden hesitation.

"Don't worry pup. Tomorrow we get our freedom"

—-

"Hey Hoppy"

"Oh..Hey" She looked away slightly seeming to have a large weight placed on her shoulders, most likely from the last time we talked and the stability of our friendship currently.

"I wanted to ask. Do you have any idea what 'the hour of joy' is? Or any information?" She cocked an eyebrow at such a sudden and random topic but answered.

"Well, I don't know the date but I do know it has something to do with freedom? Most of the toys are involved except for us. Mainly the toys of the Bigger Bodies Initiative.." I grew weary from the words, we knew the torture we faced and how this 'hour' will just make things worse.

I sighed and continued. "Thanks Hoppy"

I existed her building a bit blank from such a awkward conversation I had with the plush. I shrugged it off and made my way to prepare for the bad news.

—-

Screams. Just screams and murder. All of the deaths of our once alive workers. Dead.

I looked through the blood-stained windows seeing a blood bath of workers. The school had been barricaded. The children were gone. Catnap was gone. I witnessed him continue to end lives through the window. Horror. Absolute terror. I had never felt this terrified. My heart beat had gone through the roof eyes my pupils darted ever so suddenly many times in the matter of seconds seeing my loved one kill. To see the way he looked. He was skinny and frail and had a large smile growing on his face. His pupils dialled and would pierce right through your souls, sending shivers.

Covered in blood as he finished his killing spree, I ducked down. I realised my hipper ventilation and ran out the house to see him. The prototype. Experiment.1006. I ran as fast as my could to the point were my legs would ache seeing the experiment make it's way toward me, behind Catnap followed screeching at the hand. Down the hall where we were chained and tortured, he had managed to block off Catnap and got a hold of my legs.

"AH! PLEASE STOP! THAT HURTS STOP!" (no shit sherlock)

I screamed at the top off my lungs feeling the intense pain coming from my lower body. I couldn't do anything. I couldn't get help. I could only scream for the slimmest chance of survival. The pain doubled, tears falling uncontrollably down my face and my paw tried to grip tighter to the pile I was hold, refusing to be taken by the claw.

Gore hereeee

I could hear my flesh tearing as a sharp and loud cry escaped my mouth feeling the unbearable pain take place to my waist.
The rip was made clear to Catnap as he bolted in seeing my lifeless body, detached from the lower area. He just stared and slowly trotted over. He cupped my face and pecked my lips. He held my arms up , chaining me so I couldn't escape.

"Catnap..What are you doing!? Please help me let me go!" I sounded weak as blood trickled down my waist and into the floor as I hung.

He stared at me. And left me.

OMG NO TFFF😭😭😭💔
GUYJWXCERHUIBJXWRCEIUHBJWRECJIHHWREXIJHHOVXWREIJHOJVXJIWEDHJVIHIXREWNBVNIUHBRF
*SOBS*

SORRY MY CHILDREN. AYE STOP IM CRYING TOO OK?