The Vanishing Glass

The scar's glow immediately dies down, and the camera pans to see Bellerose who is now 10 years old, still sleeping. Then, the light turns on outside her bedroom cupboard under the stairs.

Everyone was shocked and looked at Sally who just kept a natural face. "You slept-" "Not now Perse Jack." Mr. D said as Sally gave him a thankful nod who just nods back.

But that just made Poseidon and Percy mad. Especially Percy, his mother, the person born and raised him, was raised like this? No. He wasn't going to have that and he certainly wasn't feeling it.

Poseidon on the other hand looked on and his eyes glowing blue. Now these mortals have him fu*ked up if they thought he wasn't going to do nothing. And he sure was plotting.

"Up! Get up!-" Petunia knocks on her closet door repeatedly. "-Now!" Petunia Smacks the door of the closet and walks into the living room.

Bellerose wakes up, turns on her bedroom light and puts on her glasses with tape on the bridge, indicating that it was partly damaged. A large, tubby boy, Dudley Dursley, suddenly comes running down the stairs above the closet. He stops half-way down and goes back, jumping on the staircase.

"Wake up, cousin! We're going to the zoo!" Dudley yelled as Bellerose looked up at the joint works of the stairs with small amounts of dust rising.

"He is an insult to animals." Aphrodite said looking in disgust. "It was that bad?" Ron asked stupidly. "Of course it was Ron, and I can say the same for being friends with you two." Sally pointed out.

"You still salty?" Hermione asked. "You still salty because Victor never loved you? Grown up. Also because of me y'all won't be as 'successful' as you both say." Sally said as everyone was muted.

"Ate and left no crumbs." Hera whispered with a smile. "She took the whole fucking plate!" Nico yelled. (I'm sorry but I had to type that. It was funny to me when I was thinking about it.)

Dudley laughs, comes down the stairs, and runs for the kitchen. Bellerose tries to come out of the closet but is pushed back in by Dudley. Petunia is in the kitchen, where Dudley has gone.

Poseidon and Percy glared at Dudley.

"Oh, here he comes, the birthday boy!" Petunia said happily. "Happy birthday, son." Vernon also happily said as he and Petunia giggle together. Bellerose comes into the kitchen, dressed in outgrown clothes.

"No! No! You didn-" Aphrodite couldn't even believe her eyes. "They will get what is coming for them." Poseidon said as Percy agreed. "You better not." Sally said as Percy and Poseidon looked at her.

"But-"

"No."

"Why don't you just cook breakfast, and try not to burn anything." Petunia said to Bellerose unpleasantly. "Yes, Aunt Petunia." Bellerose said as she then gets to work on cooking the bacon.

"I want everything to be perfect for my Dudley's special day." Petunia said. "I would slap Dudley and both of your asses but that will be animal abuse." Bellerose quietly said to herself.

"Oop-" Artemis said jaw dropped. "Iloveher." Poseidon said dreamy. "We know. So do we but not like that." Zeus saved himself from Hera, Percy, and Poseidon wrath.

"Hurry up! Bring my coffee, girl!" Vernon yelled at Bellerose, who is taking her time placing the bacon on the plates. "Yes, Uncle Vernon." Bellerose said rolling her eyes.

Percy and Poseidon were just thinking about killing their whole family at this point. They didn't care if the children and the wife had nothing to do with this. They just want them gone from existence.