Diagon Alley

The next day, in the streets of London.

"What is this place?" Harry asked. "London." Sally responded. "You was at London?" Annabeth asked looking like a puppy. "Yes Anna I was." Sally said using Annabeth's nickname she gave her.

"All students must be equipped with...one standard size 2 pewter cauldron and may bring, if they desire, either an owl, a cat, or a toad. Could we find all this in London?" Bellerose asked confused.

"I found it all in London it was very easily after all." Hermione boasted. "Maybe because you went around everywhere to find the place? Or just started to be a brat?" Athena asked.

"..."

"Exactly prasica (bitch)" Sally said as Percy gasped at her.

"If you know where to go." Hagrid said as they walk towards a corner store and as they get closer, the sign above it has the name “The Leaky Cauldron” magically appearing.

"I love magic." Percy said. "She did too." Hermione said referring to Sally.

"I hated walking into that shop. It was so weird because everyone....was being them." Sally said as she hated how everyone came up.to her because of what happened.

They enter the Leaky Cauldron. There was music and several patrons that were speaking to each other.

"Ah, Hagrid! The usual, I presume?" Tom asked. "No thanks, Tom. I'm on official Hogwarts business today. Just helpin' young Bellerose here buy her school supplies." Hagrid said.

"Bless my soul. It's Bellerose Potter!" Tom yelled as the pub immediately goes silent and everyone notices. A man comes up and shakes Bellerose's hand.

"So they just up and come at you?" Zeus asked. "Of course they did. She's famous people are going to notice her and want to be with her." Hermione said.

"Shut your ass up." Percy said. "Why are you rude?" Hermione asked Percy. "You are mean to my mother!" Percy yelled.

"Welcome back, Miss. Potter. Welcome back." A man said as a witch comes up and shakes Bellerose's hand, as well.

"Doris Crockford, Mr. Potter. I can't believe I'm meeting you at last." Doris said clearly excited. A man in robes with a turban on his head appears. It is Professor Quirrell.

"That bastard I actually thought he was harmless and I was wrong." Sally said as Hermione agreed. "Mostly because you are always wrong?" Hermione asked.

"I did what I did to save all of Hogwarts and people asses! Even when people died in the war we was fighting for everything to end while your ass was complaining about prom!" Sally yelled.

"Bellerose P-potter. C-can't tell you how p-pleased I am to meet you." Quirrell said stuttering.

"Hello, Professor. I didn't see you there. Bellerose, this is Professor Quirrell. He'll be yer Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher at Hogwarts." Hagrid said to Bellerose who looked at him.

Sally glared at screen Professor Quirrell.

"Oh, nice to meet you." Bellerose said as she puts out her hand, offering a handshake with Quirrell. But he looks at Bellerose's hand and hesitating refuses.

"He is a evil." Zeus pointed out. "We already know that captain obvious." Percy said as Zeus gasp offended.

'Weird' Bellerose thought.

"F-fearfully f-fascinating subject. N-not that you need it, e-eh, Potter? Heheh." Quirrell asked. "Yes, well, mus' be goin' now. Lots to buy. Heh-heh-heh." Hagrid said "Goodbye." Bellerose said happy that she was getting away from him.

"So happy." Hermione whispered. "Happier than you." Sally said with a smile.

The two leave into a back room winery in front of a brick wall.

"See, Bellerose? You're famous!" Hagrid said. "But why am I famous, Hagrid? All those people back there, how is it they know who I am?" Bellerose confusedly asked.

Some people (Ron and Hermione are the some) was unhappy on the way she became famous. I mean imagine you being a baby seeing your mother get killed and it's going to shape how you are.

"I'm not sure I'm exactly the right person to tell you that, Bellerose." Hagrid said as he tapped the brick wall clockwise with his umbrella. The blocks then magically shift and open up to reveal a hidden, busy street called Diagon Alley.

"It's beautiful..." Athena and Annabeth said in awe.

"Welcome, Bellerose, to Diagon Alley." Hagrid said as Bellerose grins broadly as they step into the street and walk down it. An owl screeches.

"I have got an owl oh how much I miss her." Sally sadly said. "I can get you an owl." Poseidon said. "No I will get my mom an owl." Percy said side eyeing his father.

"Here's where yeh'll get yer quills and yer ink, and over there all yer bits and bobs fer doing yer wizardry." Hagrid said.

Bellerose is amazed as they pass by shops and owls and bats. The camera pans on a broom store, where a group of boys are crowded around a shiny broom.

"Shiny broom loom." Percy randomly said. "You can become a poet someday." Ron praised Percy. "I know." Percy said being cool.

"It's a world class racing broom." The girl yelled. "Wow! Look at it! The new Nimbus 2000!" Boy 1 said looking at it. "It's the fastest model yet." Boy 2 said as the camera pans to see the broom's model name on the handle.

"Nimbus 2000? Is faster than-"

"We need it for pranks."