Gringotts

Bellerose and Hagrid continue walking down Diagon Alley.

"But, Hagrid, how am I to pay for all this? I don't have any money." Bellerose asked confused. "Well, there's yer money, Belle." Hagrid said as he points to a tall, white, marble building, Gringotts Bank.

"What is that place?" Annabeth asked confused. "Gringotts." Hermione responded.

"Gringotts, the Wizard Bank. T'ain't no safer place, not one. 'Cept perhaps Hogwarts." Hagrid said as it went inside the bank, they walked down the shiny aisle, passing tiny creatures working at their desks.

"Are those goblins?!" A demigod asked in fascination. "Yes they're." Sally said smiling gently at the young demigod.

"Uh, Hagrid, what exactly are these things?" Bellerose asked quite frightened. "They're goblins, Belle. Clever as they come goblins but not the most friendly of beasts. Bes' stay close." Hagrid said as Bellerose sticks to him.

"Belle?" Zeus asked. "People call me Belle, Rose, flower, anything they can come up with." Sally said. "You didn't like when we called you Belle, nor Rose." Hermione said pointing to her and Ron.

(Ron is literally non-existent in this book help 😭💀)

"Because you guys weren't the right friends to call me that. Also you made me go through hell all over again." Sally said that made Percy turn to Hermione.

His eyes glowing blue and people can hear waves fighting in the back. Sally put an arm on her son calming him down....a little.

Hagrid clears his throat as they approach a counter with a goblin, wearing spectacles and a waistcoat, in it. "Miss. Bellerose Potter wishes to make a withdrawal." Hagrid said as the goblin looks up.

"And does Miss. Bellerose Potter have her key?" The goblin asked. "Oh, wait a minute. Got it here somewhere. Ha! There's the little devil." Hagrid took out a key.

"I'm sorry but they kinda look ugly." Piper said making her mother laugh without her saying that she agreed.

"Oh, and there's something else as well." Hagrid whispered as he took out a letter wrapped in a string. "Professor Dumbledore gave me this." Hagrid said as he hands the Goblin the letter.

"It's about You-Know-What in vault You-Know-Which." Hagrid said. "Very well." The goblin said. Later, they race down the depth caverns in a cartlike structure. The cart stops, and a goblin, called Griphook, clambers out.

"Who's that?" Percy asked. "Griphook." Sally said. "Heh. I guess he doesn't look better now." Hermione said. "Girl your hair wasn't giving. You looked like a fucking bush don't even." Sally said making Hermione gasped.

"I-I did not look like that!" Hermione yelled out. "You sure? Cause I remember that clear as day." Sally said making Hermione backed down with the glare of the gods, demigods, Poseidon, and Percy.

(I love making Hermione afraid of Percy, Poseidon, and Sally, along with the gods because Hermione knows.)

"Vault 687. Lamp, please." Griphook asked as Hagrid hands him the lamp and he walked to the vault. "Key, please." Griphook asked. Hagrid hands him the key and Griphook unlocks the vault. The room is filled nearly top to bottom with coins. Bellerose is amazed.

"Money....You didn't tell us-"

"Nothing is about you Hermione damn! I don't have to share my money to people who doesn't treat me as a friend! Why would I share huh?" Sally asked Hermione.

"Didn't think yer mum and dad will leave you with nothing now, did yeh?" Hagrid asked Bellerose as they continue on through the cavern.

"Vault 713." Griphook said. "What's in there, Hagrid?" Bellerose asked. "Can't tell yeh, Belle. It's Hogwarts business. Very secret." Hagrid said infilling on Bellerose wanting to find out.

"You wanted to find out so bad it was crazy." Hermione said. "At least I do good Hermione. Please give me the thank you's I missed. I was saving them! Dumbledore didn't do shit!" Sally said feeling upset. (Has the right to tbh)

"Stand back." Griphook said while he slides finger down the door. The vault opens to reveal a small white stone package. Hagrid enters the vault and scoops it up. The eerie light it was shining with disappeared.

"Beautiful...." Many of them whispered.

"Bes' not to mention this to anyone, Belle." Hagrid said as Bellerose nods in agreement. "obljubim (I promise)" Bellerose said.

"You sure as hell did keep that promise Bellero-Sally." Hermione said. "Sure did away from the toxic ass wizarding world." Sally said.

"As you don't mind I have to go. I have things to do, also I love you Percy we'll see you home after all of this." Sally said giving a kiss to Percy's forehead.

"...goodbye to you to Poseidon." Sally said also giving Poseidon a kiss and waving to everyone else with a smile.

"She kissed meeee!" Poseidon said like a little girl. "We saw that Poseidon." Hades said wondering when they just have a wedding.

°°°°°°

These chapters are short so sorry for that but I'm following the transcript unless you want me to add more scenes. (If I write them good enough).