Chapter Twelve

Kamari's POV

"I'm not having this conversation with you right now please just stop talking to me about it," I said to Alejandro.

Alejandro and I were arguing about why I had been gone for longer. Well, it's more like he's trying to argue with me.

"No, I just want to know where you've been you don't talk to me anymore as it is, so I was just trying to have a conversation with your ass."

"Whose fault is that do you not remember you damn near choked me out and not to mention I still have a slight bruise on my left cheekbone." I expressed to him.

"What the fuck you mean you bruised me as well man just answer the fucking question why the hell have you been gone for a long period," Alejandro said while walking up to me.

He cuffed my face and tried to kiss me, but I turned my head to the side. "Come on Mari don't be like that all I asked was a simple question." He said before letting my face go.

"I'm tired and I have to get up early for school tomorrow and I'm almost done so I need a clear mind space to finish strong," I told him.

"Oh yeah that's right I'm happy for you baby and I want to sincerely apologize about that night I was tripping could you please forgive me mami." He said while wrapping his hand around my waist.

I just looked at him to see if he truly meant what he was saying and wasn't just trying to say the right words to make me forget about it.

"Alright I forgive you, but don't you ever put your fucking hands on me ever again or I will kill you," I said to him in all seriousness.

"Now are you coming back into our bedroom I've missed you sleeping next to me baby," He asked me.

"Sure, now can we please go to bed I'm very sleepy," I told him. Once we made it to our bedroom we changed into our pajamas and went straight to sleep....

         -The Next Day-

I tried to get up from the bed, but Alejandro had other plans. "Let me go Alejandro and why aren't you getting ready for work," I asked him.

"No, I want to snuggle and besides I'm taking the day off to take you somewhere when I come to get you from school," he said.

"Oh, so you're going to take me to school today alright bet I'm about to go get ready now let me go," I said to him while laughing.

He smiled and unwrapped his hand from around my waist. Alejandro and I walked into our bathroom we had 2 sinks for both of us and brushed our teeth.

Once I was done with that, I grabbed my towel and walked back into the bathroom. I stepped into the tub and let the warm water slide down my body.

A few minutes go by, and I heard Alejandro trying to sneak up behind me. I told this nigga he can't be sneaky he too damn loud.

"Yeah, please remind me never to do anything that involves you being stealthy," I told him while laughing.

"Oh, so you think you got jokes huh Mari," he said while wrapping his arms around my waist. "I guess I do," I said with my arms wrapped around his neck.

"I would love to have shower sex right now, but I do not want to be late for class," I said before kissing him. "Damn for real I can't just put the tip in," he said while making me laugh.

"Hell, no now get out of my way I'm ready to get out," I said. Alejandro grabbed my throat slightly pushed me back towards the wall and stared in the eyes with nothing but lust.

"You better be lucky you got to be somewhere because I would've fucked you all over this house starting right here" he whispered in my ear.

I know he was serious, so I didn't say anything to make him want to follow suit. Once we were done washing up, we stepped out of the shower and got dressed.