3. Meet Ramsha

بسم اللّٰہ الرحمٰن الرحیم
----------------
Allah says in Quran:

[Surah Ash-Sharh (94:5-6)]:

"For indeed, with hardship [will be] ease. Indeed, with hardship [will be] ease."
________________________

She was sitting in the lounge, her thoughts wandering far away, lost in contemplation

She was sitting in the lounge, her thoughts wandering far away, lost in contemplation. It was as if she was revisiting old wounds and embarking on a solitary journey with no companion to heal her wounds.

Her mind was preoccupied when someone called her, she turned around and saw that Shazia (Ramsha's mother) was there.
Shazia saw in her eyes, which were deep black and as if it was holding whole world's sorrows. She was an almond-colored girl with a delicate complexion. She was of medium height. She was wearing a loose and a long shirt which was white in color and below she was wearing shalwar which was black in color. She was not very beautiful, but she possessed such an attraction that anyone who saw her would fall in love with her. She had her hair wrapped in a black shawl with embroidery around it. The shawl was quite long and covered half of her body.

She looked at her mother in surprise, her eyes reflecting shock that what she was doing here at this hour. She usually performed tahajjud at that time. After performing tahajjud, she came and sat in the lounge. No one was awake in the house, maybe her mother had come to fetch a jug of water and seeing her sitting like this, she got worried and came here. And then, she was too lost in the her thoughts when her mother called out to her:

"Kahan gum ho?!! Aur iss waqt yahan kya Kar rahi thi?"

("Where were you lost? And what were you doing here at this hour?")

Shazia (Ramsha's mother) wondered what was she doing here at this time.
Then Ramsha replied:

"Kuch nahi Ammi! Mai tahajjud ada kar rahi thi...aap ko toh pata hai ke meri aadat hai."

("Nothing, Mom! I was performing tahajjud... You know it's my routine.")

Ramsha said.

[Author's Note:
So for those who are not Muslims tahajjud is a prayer which is not obligatory but the one who performers it is very liked by Allah. This prayer is performedl after midnight before the azan (call) for fajr in the last hour of night.]

"Hmm.... Mujhe pata hai ... Chalo ab soo jao..."

("I know... Alright, now go to sleep.")
Shazia said.

"Ji, Mama"
Ramsha obeyed.

("Okay, Mom.")

Ramsha got up and headed to the living room and placed the Quran in a high drawer tucked away in a corner. And then she ascended the stairs to her room.

________________________

So this was the the part and I didn't made it too much long. Because some people don't like to watch too much long parts so I just made it a little short and if you like it just tell me please comment and tell your opinions on my writing style if you want me to improve it in anyway just comment!! So sorry for not updating for this much long time.
My exams are finished so I'll be regularly uploading after two or three days, I'll try my best to upload the next part soon... Until then...

JAZAKALLAH FOR WATCHING🤗🕊️

في امان الله
اسلام عليكم ورحمه وبركاته 🦋✨

IG : @amna_m1234

________________________