Chapter 5

Third P.O.V.

The Volturi had gone back to Volterra and Dylan kept herself busy by doing her school work and thinking about what her life would be like in a couple years. She was currently sitting on the couch doing some work for one of her classes when the front door opened. She jumped and turned to see her elder sister with Edward and Alice. Her father was upstairs as he just got back from a shift.

"Daddy!" Dylan yells. "Bella is back with guests!" 

"Dylan Nora Swan!" Bella hissed.

"Don't use my full name, Isabella Marie Swan." Dylan said with a raised eyebrow.

"You just used mine." Bella said with a glare.

"Because, you used mine. Also those two can't be here." Dylan said pointing towards the two vampires.

"They can. They are my guests." Bella said stubbornly.

"Well this is dad's house and he doesn't want them in this household. And I have told him every little piece of blackmail I have against you. So you're grounded." Dylan said, before skipping upstairs with a smirk.

Charlie walked down the stairs glaring at both Alice and Edward before looking at his eldest. 

"Give me your phone, keys and anything else I need. You're grounded for the next five months. Edward is not allowed in this household ever again neither is Alice." Charlie said holding his hands out.

"But-" Bella starts.

"Isabella Marie Swan! I will not ask twice!" Charlie yelled causing the three to jump.

"Fine." Bella huffed before giving Charlie everything she had.

"You two out. I'll be having a talk with your father." Charlie said and the two "teen" left.

"Dad, this is so not fair!" Bella says angrily.

"You should have thought about that before you went off to Italy and letting Alice kidnap your sister. You're lucky I'm not pressing charges." Charlie said calmly.

"Why do you have a flamethrower?" Bella asks noticing the flamethrower next to the kitchen table.

"It's so I can fire his sparkly ass." Charlie said before checking the time.

It was almost time for him to have a small meeting with Caius Volturi who he somehow got close to.

"Now go up to your room." Charlie said.

"Wait, sparkly ass?" Bella asks, pretending to be confused.

Charlie didn't answer only giving her the point towards upstairs.

"How the hell does dad know he's got a sparkly ass?" Bella asks herself.

"Oh he knows." Dylan spoke causing Bella to jump.

"What do you mean?" Bella asks angrily.

"Dad, knows about the existence of vampires and the shifters." Dylan said with a smirk. "That's why he's got a flamethrower so if Edward were to ever come on our property he's has the full right to dracarys his ass." 

"Are you quoting Game of Thrones?" Bella asks.

"Yes, yes I am." Dylan said before she walks away to her room.

Bella walks to her room hoping Edward was waiting for her but then saw the bars on the window.

"What the hell!" Bella yelled and both the younger Swan sister and Charlie both smirk seeing their present for her.

"You like your present Bella?" Dylan asks from her room.

Bella stormed into her younger sister's room who looked up at her.

"What did you do!?" Bella demanded.

"I didn't do anything if that's what you're asking. Dad simply put the bars on your window so Edward has no way of getting into the house." Dylan answered with a simple answer.

"But me and him are supposed to be together!" Bella said stomping her feet on the ground acting like a child.

"I thought I was supposed to be the younger sister." Dylan mused.

Bella screamed before rushing at her sister who had no time to get out of the way. Dylan screamed before Bella was choking her younger sister. Charlie who heard the commotion ran upstairs to see her eldest choking his youngest.

"Bella!" Charlie exclaimed rushing to get his eldest off his youngest.

Bella did put up a fight before eventually Charlie had no choice but to knock her out. Charlie looked at Dylan who rushed to her father with tears in her eyes.

"Are you alright?" Charlie asks alarmed.

"No." Dylan said crying into her father's shirt.

"Let me take a look." Charlie said before moving Dylan to see the damage Bella did to her.

He saw hand prints on her neck and what looked like a bruise forming on her face.

"What are you going to do?" Dylan asks with a sniffle.

But before another word can be spoken the front door is knocked on heavily. Dylan looks at her father with a scared look.

"Charlie, open the door!" A familiar voice is heard from outside.

"That's Alec!" Dylan exclaimed.

Charlie rushed downstairs with Dylan in his arms. He gently laid her on the couch before answering the door to reveal Alec, Jane, and Caius who had looks on their faces.

"What are you three doing here?" Charlie asks.

"Marcus told us that the line between Alec and Dylan was turning grey which means Dylan was getting attacked. Who attacked her!?" Jane said quickly.

"Bella did. She's currently upstairs unconscious as Dylan is on the couch." Charlie explained. 

Alec ran to his mate who smiled up at him. But once he noticed the handprints and the bruises. He growled and started to rush upstairs but Dylan stopped him with her hand. He turns back to her.

"Please stay." Dylan pleaded and Alec quickly adjusts Dylan to where he's laying next to her.

"What are you going to do with Bella?" Caius asks Charlie who he grew close to. 

The two were going form a brother bond much to the surprise of everyone that knew them.

"I've got a mental hospital on standby. When I heard the commotion I called ahead telling them that I needed my eldest in their hospital. She's been there so many times." Charlie answered. "But between you and me, they want family members to think they've gotten worse which is what I want Bella to be. Much worse and locked up somewhere." 

Right as he finished his sentence the door was knocked on. Charlie answers it to see the people he was just talking about.

"She's unconscious upstairs after attacking my youngest daughter." Charlie informed them and they headed upstairs.