Swans in Italy

Alice drives around the bricked road, but there's just too much crowd to push further.

"What the hell?" Ade's brows furrowed at the sight of the cloaked people.

"I see him!" Bella spots Edward but its too far from where they are.

"You have to run to make it!" Alice said urgently. As Bella reaches for the door knob, Ade snaps.

"These...are humans right?" Just to be cautious.

"Yes. Adrien. These are people. Volturi doesn't go out in broad daylight. And if Edward's skin touches the light, he will be killed." Her eyes glared at Ade as if to order him to let Bella go.

She manages to get out thw vehicle and rush to Edward just in time before he goes out to the sun in full glory for death. He was pushed back by her body back to the establishment . And soon enough Edward comes to his senses.

"You're alive.."

"Yes. Of course." Bella pants as she clutched Edward's body.

"Come on." Alice was suddenly inside as well with Adrien. Although they can see the distaste of others for having two humans under the protection of the Cullens. Ade does feel like he wasn't supposed to be here.

"You're not.. Scared are you?" Alice taunts him but she too is worried for him in all honesty.

"No?"

They pass by a group of tourists before they make a turn for another room. Once the tourists were out of sight, they hear screams of agony. Ade and Bella didn't need to think hard what happened to the tourists, and they know it can very well happen to them.

The doors open to the main hall where it seems to be a political vampire group sat in their thrones like gods. Ade took note that they look nothing like the Cullens. Not even like Laurent or Victoria. They looked more medieval, makes him wonder how long these guys might've been dead.

"Aro-" Edward greeted in the most plainful way. That was enough to tell that these monsters are not friends. Not the kind you can ask to prom, or play baseball with. They had to be careful.

"Ahh Bell...la, Swan..." Aro is amused of the human that stood before her. But what took interest more is the man with them. Aro knew he is dead anyway. He wasn't a threat. But why not just kill him now? Aro thought.

"Don't even think about it-" Edward's weakling body tries his best to shield Ade, but the girl who looked like a doll, Jane, gives him pain. He curls down, as Aro gets close to Adrien.

"May I?" Aro meant his hand. Ade was hesitant at first but refusal would endanger Bella as well, and Edward and Alice who he needs to keep an eye on his sister.

"Huh, fantastic-" Aro said delighted. As he saw his past, befriending wolves, disliking their kind. But one thing of that is matching a monster's skill as a human and how some memories were well protected. He might be of some use at some point. A guard for the Volturi perhaps, to keep secrets confidentialities with? Aro was eager to turn him now until Alice cuts then short.