Tall Trees

Charlie had taken out a few fishing gears to the porch. He had his weekend planned with Billy and Harry. Though it's only thursday and he still has work back in the station. He looks over Adrien.

"You want me to help you out there old man?" He chuckles.

"Yeah, why not. Will you take this over to Harry's?"

 Will you take this over to Harry's?"

"Got it." He mockingly salutes, taking his jacket and stretches his arms out before loading everything to his car.

Harry Clearwater is one of his dad's bestfriend, he would come over for game times or stop by to give them some fish fry which he caught himself. He's this very nice guy that Adrien is happy his dad has a friend like him, since he sees Billy as the strict one.

The reservation haven't changed much. Still quiet over there and calm and mysterious. He ever only got to spend time there over the Blacks, to play with Jacob, Rachel, and Rebecca. But after sometime he grew up and haven't had time to visit them. Though he heard that the twins left Forks with Rebecca marrying some guy from hawaii, and Rachel went to college. It was a relief though, since the two had a crush on him and wouldn't stop bugging him, especially when he was in senior year, Jacob was a bit disturbed too and embarrassed.

He pulls over and stops the engine. He knew which was Harry's since he saw him out the porch whenever they would visit when he was a kid and nothing much really changes in this part of the town. He sees a girl pass by but it was just some local, though he takes another look before opening the back of his car. Carrying a bunch or rods, and a cooler in the other, he makes his way walking thru the grassy path that leads to Harry's cabin. The girl walk just a few steps ahead of him and would look back with a suspicious face.

She suddenly stops and turn to him.

"Are you stalking me?" Crossing her arms and lightly raising her brow. "You know I can break every bone in you."

It somehow made him laugh that this girl is really just sassy.

"No, I'm not." He makes a small laugh. She rolls her eyes and went about though she is annoyed that he is still a few feet behind her.

 She rolls her eyes and went about though she is annoyed that he is still a few feet behind her

"Seriously, will you just stop following me."

"I am not following you." He said with a tone.

"Then get lost." She flips out again and ran so that he won't be able to catch up until she was out of his sight. He just wanted to get this stuff to Harry and leave.

Over the door he places the cooler down and knocks. A woman opens up the door for him. She looked just like the girl earlier except she was older.

"You must be Charlie's son? Adrien?"

"You must be Mrs. Clearwater." He said politely to her. She has this very likable aura in her.

"You can call me Sue, Harry's out at the moment, just leave it there." She points by the living room.

He goes there and sees her again seated by the couch. Adrien ignores her, puts down the cooler and rods, then glances back at her, she was ready to say something, but Sue walks in placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Leah, this is Adrien, chief Swan's son. That's my Eldest." She looks around for the other one. "Seth must be out playing with the boys. Leah will you go get your brother."

"Oh that's alright, let Seth play with his friends. I should be going anyway, don't want to be accussed of stalking someone." He laughs but this confuses Sue, though she had speculated Leah must've done something. "It's nice to meet you again Sue. And you.." He points distinctively at Leah "let's not meet again." He heads out.

"It's not meeting! It's stalking!" Leah yells at him from where she sat almost wanting to pounce at him but Sue's glare was enough to put her in her place though she growls under her breath.

---
Night of the prom came, Bella dressed up pretty well. If everyone just focus on her waist up they wouldn't even know there's a cast. A large cast.

"Ade, Edward will be here any minute now

"Ade, Edward will be here any minute now. Please be nice. He's important to me." She begs her brother.

"I'll try."

Edward prepares to knock but Ade got to the door first, making him awkwardly stand there in silence, plus the not blinking and stiffness irks Ade some more. Though Ade must admit that he looked good, the trust he has for him is not as good though.

"Hi Adrien, I'm Edward." He tries to be as pleasing as possible to not weird him out. And Edward reading his mind saw how he slightly eased up though he still has a few gaps of disliking for him. He turns to Charlie. "I promise to take care of her, chief Swan."

"Heard that one before." He comments but lets them go.

"Enjoy prom Bells!" Adrien waves her off but Edward felt the glare at the back of his head.

"He still doesn't like me." Edward tells Bella.

"He's a nice guy, he'll warm up to you soon." Bella assured him.

"Well he wants to shoot me in between the eyes using your dad's rifle."

That's two Swan guys to make up to. And if Edward was able to make Charlie atleast tolerate him, it will be double the work for the younger one.