Two is better than One

Adrien pulls over the front of the house.

"Still the same as I left." He takes out the crunches for Bella then proceeds to take the bags in. He walked past her like she still able to walk, much to her annoyance. Adrien makes another trip to the car to grab another bag.

"That's not mine." Bella looks at it.

"Yeah, it's mine." He said smiling.

"You're staying?" She was surprised of Adrien's decision, like she didn't want him to stay here.

"Just until I figure things out."

"What would you have to figure out? You basically had your life planned out since.. you popped out of mom's."

He rolled his eyes, ignoring Bella. Charlie arrives home but not to stay long, he still has to go and make sure the town is safe, especially now that both his children are here. Adrien walks in the bedroom opposite Bella's. Going in gave him this nostalgic feeling, seeing his old posters, and car miniatures displayed on the shelf. Its not like he'd been gone longer than Bella though. He stayed in Forks more often than his sister, even attending Forks' high school during Senior year, people knew him more than Bella.

It was a rough week for the Swans, but Bella was soon able to walk around the house without the crutches, Adrien did most of the cooking and cleaning, and after, he'd sit with his laptop and work, and Charlie was greatful for him staying around for a while. They were interrupted by a knock on the door, Adrien races to open it.

"Yeah?-" He was stunned by her. It's the golden eyes and pale skin, and maybe the way she dressed too.

"Oh another Swan! Hi! I'm Alice, Bella's friend. I'm here to help her for prom." She smiled at him still unable to speak for a moment, he shakes his head, remembering something.

" She smiled at him still unable to speak for a moment, he shakes his head, remembering something

"Pale face, weird aura. I've seen that before." He said trying to think hard.

"Bella!" She calls seeing her from the entrance, and invites herself in with a few dresses in hand.

"They still do prom huh?" Adrien stood beside Charlie.

"I didn't even know she was going. So many unexpected things happening around here, you should've seen her face when she asked for my permission to go playing baseball with Edward and his family."

"Ahh, Edward. The guy back at the hospital?" He chuckles but only receives a look from Charlie. They cheers their beer cans and drank straight up.

"That's the sister." Charlie added, and Adrien almost lets the beer go out of his nose after noticing Alice standing in front of him.

Charlie looks down on his phone. "Oh look, they need me in the station." Pats Adrien's back and left just like that.

Alice lets him know that Bella will go to the prom no matter what, "Everything has already been set."

"Okay...?" Adrien purse his lips "I mean its prom, its not like a wedding right?" Adrien smiles but Alice only looked at him and her not blinking and being still just made him very very uncomfortable.

"Anyway, I'm going." Alice smiles. "You Swans do really smell good." She added before waving at Bella who is signalling her to just stop.

"Uhm thanks?" That confused him, though if this is Bella's friend, he hopes its not some kind of a cult.

---
Bella and Adrien went out and about. He seems to have fun seeing his old home, old people, and the diner.

He looks at Bella pouting "I could really use some pancakes right now." Bella pushes him to go inside "but let me warn you-"

Cora heads to their table and give her all smile to Adrien. "You get handsome as years go by, glad you have your mom's looks." They laugh.

"Let me bring you a berry cobbler when you're done." Cora smiles.

"Oh yeah. You still like that Bells?"

"I don't even remember." But she thanks Cora for it.

"Let me just wash my hands." Adrien excuses himself. Bella sat there awkwardly alone and stare right out the window, but some guys from Bella's highschool sees her inside. And they wave at her from there, and make funny faces and dance their butts. Adrien comes back. And guess who stops the twerking. Embarassingly they apologiz3 and leave.

"Your friends?" He jokes though he hopes not.

"Classmates."

"Right."

They head out the coffee shop. From afar, someone lurks and watches the siblings do their errands.