#004

#004

Yoo-ah recalled the afternoon just before he was sick at dawn, which was the opportunity to think of his past life.

Yoo-ah was playing in the playground of the kindergarten as usual that day. Since it's a new city, the facilities were clean, and there were many children of the same age, so there were always people to play with. For Yoo-ah who loves playing, there was no reason not to come every day.

"Next is the swing! Let's go swing!"

"Okay! I'll ride it twice instead!"

Yoo-ah was active with the unknown child he met at the playground without even giving his full name.

They tie their legs together, twist the swing rope, and ride it like a spinning cup. Like going up the slide upside down and coming down in a superhero position. It's like trying a triple axel on a trampoline and falling down.

It had been about five laps around the playground when he saw two foreigners walking in the distance.

"Hey! If you don't come, I'll swing first!"

"No, wait!!"

It was exactly....how I saw it. Like in a scene where a big foreigner walks by holding a small foreigner's hand, Yoo-ah ran past them to get to the swing.

Recalling the hazy scene reflectively, Yoo-ah rubbed his palm against his pants and wiped it.

The little foreigner at that time, presumed to be the main shou, was a blonde. Right now, the little boy who made a groaning sound and fell backwards and hit his buttocks...... had blond hair.

The teacher, who was surprised to see the crying blond kid, came running in a heartbeat.

'Hey, don't tell me...that's not him, right? His name is Su-yeok. I guess he just dyed his hair. Eyyy.......'

Yoo-ah looked at the fallen child with shaky eyes. The teacher raised the crying child up, took out a handkerchief, tapped him around his eyes, and wiped away his tears. The slightly opened eyes were green.

"Seo-jun ah, you shouldn't hit your friend. You will be a bad kid then, alright?"

"But he did it first!"

"But violence is a bad thing. What would you feel good if the teacher said something to Geum-ja for talking to Seo-jun?"

"......."

"Seo-jun ah?"

"...It's because he went first, Keung, I just... I told him not to go... Why are you just.....heung......scold, scolding me....Whoo-hoo."

In the end, Seo-jun cried out loud in response to the ensuing questioning. Under the circumstances, a child named Su-yeok approached Geum-ja and said something, and Seo-jun told him to go, but he didn't listen, so he seemed to push him.

I don't think he pushed him to fall, considering that he was embarrassed when Su-yeok fell... I guess it was accidental. It was common among children who were poor at controlling their emotions.

Yoo-ah looked at a series of situations and thought for himself. Even though Classroom Sun's atmosphere has been chaotic for a long time since Seo-jun screamed. Even if other children around them are looking around and whispering among themselves. It had nothing to do with Yoo-ah. Why?

'What am I going to do next?'

Once I tried to get involved, there was nothing I could do. I didn't even want to be tired of dealing with strangers whose names I didn't know. I didn't even want to be a fan of someone who did well and someone who didn't. I don't know if I'm doing it in my head. What's the difference between just thinking about it and saying it out loud?