#007

#007

Yeah. He thought he felt sorry for him.

Who?

Bae Yoo-ah.

To whom?

To the main shou.

"Heok!"

Bae Yoo-ah was in shock.

"What had I just thought?"

Yoo-ah quickly returned to his seat and sat down. It seemed that Yoo-ah had a bad influence. Who is feeling sorry for who? That was the main issue.

As this world is a bloody BL novel, it is no exaggeration to say that everything in the world goes for that one child.

The world is going to lose. What if it's a little hard?

Until the first snow. It was months ahead at best. If he holds out until then, the main shou will meet the main gong. Everything was going to go according to the plot.

Sooner or later, he'll be the happiest man in the world.

If Yoo-ah was the main shou, what about the malice that is not like the malice of little kids?

It was nothing. I'm thankful for this kind of hardship. Rather, I could have been hunched over, giving thanks for this ordeal. Of course, it was a story that was established under the assumption that the mentality of an adult was assumed.

".....Ah. What I just said was a slip of the tongue."

"......? What are you doing without eating?"

A child who was looking at Yoo-ah's japchae asked, wondering. Yoo-ah shook his head.

'If it's a BL novel... It's not good to be the main character. With a guy, huh? Wait, what? That's it!'

Yoo-ah was straight. Rubbing lips with the different XY chromosome was originally an act for breeding species, but doing it with the same chromosome is pointless, that... Anyway, he couldn't do that.

He didn't even think of anyone to give him rice cake [1] , but Yoo-ah, who wrote a crazy drama with delusions in his brain, shook his head.

How fortunate and grateful that the reincarnated body is not the main shou's. As expected, the world was beautiful.

Yoo-ah lifted the spoon with a lightened body and mind. As a result of checking with a sidelong glance, the main shou was eating with a spoon that Yoo-ah secretly asked the teacher for.

I did everything I could. Even if I can't hang out with him or talk with him, can't I just take care of him like this? Then it's good that the main shou is less difficult. It's good for Yoo-ah to relieve his guilty conscience.

' What's good for the goose is good for the gander [2] . Ditching and catching the crawfish. It's worth killing two birds with one stone.'

As expected, Yoo-ah decided to think as he liked it. Life was at one's beck and call.

"Who wants to go to the playground-!"

"I'm not going."

"Why!"

"You're going to take the swing again!"

"...I'm not?!"

"What do you mean no! Last time, all the other kids rode down ten times, but you were the only one who kept on riding because you counted the wrong number!"

"I really don't do that anymore? Then I can ask the others to count for me!"

"Oh, I don't like it! We're going to go up and play Jenga with Yoo-ah. I couldn't finish it earlier."