The Beginning of the End, Part 1

-290 BCE-

God finished writing a list of Gods and Goddesses.

"Gabby!" God shouted.

An angel named Gabby ran in. "You summand, sir?"

"Yes, Gabby. Take this list and find me these Gods and Goddesses and bring them to me."

Gabby got the list. "Right away, sir." She said, running out of the room.

"I can't believe you're actually thinking about this." A voice said.

God turned to his left to see the Devil himself. "Look, I know we never really see eye to eye, but I don't agree on what Hades wants to do with the earth."

"Hades doesn't use his brain. He uses his muscles, ego, and fearless nature to think, and this idea is insane." God said.

"Look, this isn't going to happen tomorrow, next week, next year, next decade, next century. He said he's going to wait for the right time or whatever that means for him." Satan said he sat next to God.

"Yeah. I'm honestly glad you're not a part of this."

"I do what I want to do, G, but my favorite thing to do is people who know they done wrong and get them down in the Underworld, so they will be punished forever. Doing that to innocent people is boring and not fun to me because I have nothing against them."

"I know you lie sometimes, but I know you're telling the truth.

"I can't lie to you, God. I'm your essence."

"Right this way, people." Gabby said in the hallway.

"Got to go." Satan said as he got up.

"See you when I see you." God put his hand out for a handshake.

Satan reached in and shaked his hand. "Good luck." He said as he disappeared and went back into the Underworld.

"Okay, God, I brought them here." Gabby said as four gods and two goddesses walked in behind her."

"Thank you, Gabby." God said as Gabby sat down four steps up from the floor.

God came down from his throne and walked down the stairs. "Mars, Poseidon, Aphrodite, Anubis, Helios, and Demeter. Thank you all for coming, I have some very big news to tell you all and I need some help.

"What's wrong, God?" Aphrodite asked.

"Hades is going to plan to rule the earth at one point, and I'm asking you all and favor."

 "What is it, sir?" Anubis asked.

"I picked you six personally, and I want you all to let me duplicate your powers."

"Hold it, what do you mean by duplicate?" Poseidon asked.

God kneeled down to the angel. "Gabby, may you get the bowl for me, please."

"Sure thing." Gabby said, getting up and getting a bowl. She grabbed the bowl, which held six gems with their respective colors.

Gabby handed the bowl to God. "I want to duplicate your powers into these gemstones. Mars, your powers will be red. Poseidon, your powers will be blue. Aphrodite, your powers will be violet. Anubis, your powers will be black. Helios, your powers will be yellow. Demeter, your powers will be green."

"So, are you just going to put our powers in these tiny little gems?" Helios asked.

"Yes, and no, I'm not taking them away."

Mars raised his hand. "Um... God, why do you need my power? I like war and conflict."

"I'm talking about every creature in the underworld roaming the earth one day and destroying everything and killing everyone in plain sight. Mars, your powers will be useful, and don't worry, I'm only taking he powers that's useful and not for conflict."