The Beginning of the End, Part 2

"Baris?" Antwone said, being in shock.

"Yo, Baris, everyone thinks you're dead!" Omarion said.

"Baris? Baris is gone, I possessed his body for Armageddon. I am Hades, greek god of the underwold."

"That's fucked up that you did that to him." Kirkland said.

"Since I'm here, I might as well destroy the six of you." He said as he took out his bident. It was a stick that looked like it had a robotic claw in front.

"Now prepare to die!" Hades said, aiming down to the teens.

When Hades was about to strike, a hammer flew down across Hades' face. "What the?" Hades said and looked up.

Everyone looked up on the top of the canyon and saw a creature. The creature jumped down from the canyon and landed down at the ground close to everyone.

"Rageblood!" Hades said in surprise.

(Imagine Chadwick Boseman's voice coming out of the Minotaur

(Imagine Chadwick Boseman's voice coming out of the Minotaur.)

"Leave these kids alone! You're already possessing one."

Hellhound leaned to Hades. "I got this, Hades."

"Right."

Hellhound stepped forward in front of Rageblood, and both charged at each other. "Kids, run!" The creature shouted while battling hellhound.

The teens all flew back up on top of the canyon, and the Zemons were climbing the walls. "Can't you idiots climb faster!" Hades shouted angerly at them as soon as he made them disappear.

The kids landed, and all ran through the woods. The squad of zemons all feel after Hades teleported them to get them, and they all were stumbling to get up chase them. The kids run until they come to a little shack.

"It's a dead-end!" Hannah said.

"Should we fight?" Zhenzhen said, looking at Antwone.

Antwone looked at Zhenzhen. "Let's do it!"

It was a total of sixteen zemons in front of them. The zemons all made sinister growls at them.

"I don't like that. I really don't because it's unsettling." Vazquez said as he cringed to the sound.

"Okay, guys, you ready to fight?" Antwone said.

A loud sound from the front door of the shack behind them opened. A green giant came out. "What in the world is going on out here?" The giant said.

 "What in the world is going on out here?" The giant said