Count on Me

GUEST STARRING: JACOB VARGAS
AS KEVIN ROJAS

Six in the morning, Kirkland is driving while Antwone is in the passenger seat while Hannah, Zhenzhen, and Omarion are in the back picking up Vazquez

"We've been sitting in the car for like 80 minutes." Zhenzhen complained in the backseat.

"I didn't know Vazquez lived this far from Angel Grove." Hannah adding to it.

"You guys are still complaining?" Omarion asked.

"It was a forty minute drive to your house, and now another forty to Vazquez's house." Zhenzhen said.

"Can you guys stop shouting. I've been driving since five, and Antwone is still asleep." Kirk said driving.

"How has he been sleeping with these two complaining?" Omarion joked.

"I don't know what's wrong with him. He was at his desk in the middle of the morning." Kirk stated.

Kirk was driving them to Vazquez's house of school. Antwone is sleeping in the passenger seat, and Zhenzhen, Hannah, and Omarion are in the back seat.

"Guys, I feel uncomfortable here." Hannah said.

"You said that when we went to Inglewood to get Omarion." Kirkland said to her while driving into Vazquez's neighborhood.

"Come on, Hannah, we're fine." Omarion said.

"Is it my fault that I'm scared? Kirkland and I are out of our confront zone." Hannah said as she crossed her arms.

"Why am I getting involved in this?"

Antwone was waking up from the passenger seat. "You may have a black father by blood, a brother, a sister, a half black brother, and a twin brother who's black. But you're still a white boy."

Kirkland laughed a little.

"How are you not scared, Zhenzhen?" Hannah asked.

"Because there's some Asian people around black and Hispanic neighborhoods in LA." Zhenzhen said, looking at the window.

"We also have superpowers." Omarion said looking out the window.

"Zhenzhen and I might be upper-class minorities but they don't know that." Antwone said.

"Or don't need to." Omarion said.

"That too."

"Okay, guys, I think we're here." Kirk said parking next to a curb.

"Are you sure?" Hannah asked.

"I think so. Isn't his address 594?"

"He did say it's a small house." Zhenzhen added.

"Alright, let's go and see." Omarion said, getting out of the car.

"Wait, don't you think some of us should say in the car?" Hannah asked while Andy and Zhenzhen got out as well.