about henrik

[flashback to earlier that night]

(You see a concert stage and Avery loud crows cheering loudly to the person standing front and center on said stage)

{Miami,Florida}

(This is what he is looking like and dressing like for this occasion)

Henrik:
I LOVE YOU MIAMI!

Hayley: oh my gosh Henrik?
Hope: yup that's him
Kol: bloody hell he looks exactly like Nik
Rebekah: he kinda reminds me of Henrik to around the eyes
Elijah: yes their similarities are astounding
Freya: omg he's beautiful
Klaus:( staring teary eyed at the screen)
He's grown so much🥹
Hayley: 🥹I know

[Over at the scoobys side they are whispering to each other while the mikealsons are busy talking to each other. Like the SQ can't hear them but oh well they don't care)

Caroline: omg he's a copy
Damon: gosh another mini Klaus
Stefan: the resemblance is uncanny
Bonnie: eh I think he also looks a bit like Elijah and Finn if they had beards
Elena: that's true
Tyler: can't believe you guys are ouggling him
Matt: their right though he definitely took after his father
Jeremy: yeah the question is how much.
Enzo: way to kill the mood. At least the kid has a nice accent
Bonnie: your just saying that cause it's kinda Britishike yours.
Alaric: seriously guys just keep watching

Henrik:(shows him addressing the crowd)
I know I promised a quick Q&A before my last few songs of the night so who wants to ask a question?

[Walks over and bends down to put mic in front of random fan]

Random female fan: oh my gosh oh uh. Can you tell us what your entire name means and why it's so long?

(He laughs)
Henrik:
You know I got asked this a few times before and I never answered for reasons of my own but ok.
My full name is
Henrik Nikolas Elinnas Mikealson
I know might be a bit strange in today's modern world but interesting fact my roots on my father's side reach very far back all the way to the Viking era. You see my family before they moved here to America they had migrated to england from all the way in Norway. And so although living in America and you know adapting to everything in it, there are still parts of the culture they continued to follow and it's where the uncommon name comes from. I was actually named after my uncle who sadly passed away as a child and my middle name Nikolas comes from my deceased fathers name and my uncle kols name. As for Elinnas it comes from two of my other diseased uncles names. There's a lot more to the story but we've got to move into the next question.