𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 - 𝟐

-"ya Allah save me save your servant I am in pain"

His pov:-
"Ah this feeling" I was passionately enjoying my cigarette with the toxic smoke surrounding me and with my closed eyes I keep relaxing myself until I heard a feminine voice . With an instant I shot open my eyes and automatically my face was plastered with a stirring smile

"Oh I am getting more females today" I deattached my cigarette from my lips and fling it to the ash bin. And with my heavy steps I followed her voice "I'll give you more than just a pain" as I reach closer to her I found few more females totally blacked clothed but the twist is they all are bullying her perhaps beating her .

I squeezed my palm totally excited of what's coming next for her then I saw someone hitting her back with their fist "ah they don't even know the b of beating" my mind was filled with my abnormal thoughts and I keep thinking to ruin her in my way better than those chicks

I keep watching her getting beaten by those women
"Hamida please for the sake of Allah leave me" with her pleads I felt my man hormones bursting with lust.

The one whom I think must be hamida pulled her leg harshly while stepping on it and oh my my the girl screamed her lungs out "gosh my manhood" I rubbed the back of my hips when I heard her screams my sexual tension was being intense at this point .

Her screams gets louder and louder of the pain she is experiencing from them "ain't nobody can hurt like I can" I scanned her figure laying down the ground and her hands covering her arms to protect herself from getting hurt.

"Lets spice it up" I smirked and pulled my gun rapidly shooting the ground with my one hand inside of my pocket and shooting with my other free hand it was so much fun to watch them run for their life one even tripped while running I laughed like crazy on them "cowards"

Within some seconds they all ran from there for saving themselves but but but expect for that Girl "lucky me" I am beyond satisfied to know that she is the same girl my hormones reacted to "it's the beaten girl"

She was on the ground her ears were covered with her palms and her eyes were tightly shut
"Scared already huh" I took my steps near her she sensed it and moved back from me
"Open your eyes and then move backwards or else your skull will hit the pole"she opened her eyes to my alert and turned around but found no pole behind her "silly girl"

After all it was my trick to open her eyes . She faced me and her breath hitched on seeing me she saw my eyes were red my lips were slightly purple and my arms are covered with tattoos probably she must have known by now that she can't be safe with me .

While clutching her hands she said "now what do you want to do with me" her eyes are showing how furious and hurt she is "probably more worse than what they did" I then rubbed my gun on the floor as her eyes followed the gun and immediately her eyes turned into a feared one she realised what she had said earlier to me .

End of his pov

"Can I leave from here" he looked at her sharply and said "will you give me what I want" he raised his eyebrow she gulped lightly "anything if it's appropriate" he chuckled at her "there's no appropriate in me" she nervously tapped her foot on the ground not knowing what to do.

He puts his hand on either side of the ground staring deeply into her eyes she immediately looked down and mumbled "Allah Allah" he smirked "open your eyes sweety" she tightly clutched her hands on the ground "open them or else I'll shot that boy" within a second she looked up and desperately searched for the boy through her eyes
he laughed at her "can't you catch lies" she realised she was again fooled and there was no boy .

My virtuous habibti || Jungkook FF 📓 जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें