𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 - 𝟖

She turned around and heard a loud voice of her mother "HALA COME RIGHT HERE"
Her breath hitched a bit at the loud scream she instantly run downwards .

Her heart was pumping faster than before as she reached downwards where she again heard a loud yell from her mom . And there in the kitchen she saw an extremely angry eyes piercing her eyes

"WHAT IS THIS HUH" her mother questioned while showing her a cup for a second she was confused about it but then she remembered that it is the same cup that she gave to jungkook .

Her eyes then diverted inside the cup and she gasped when she saw that there was still a bit of residue left of the chilli

she nervously looked at her mother "so is this what you call a special tea" she was unable to speak .

"How could you even do this" her mother face palmed herguest are supposed to be the rehmat of Allah but you just" she was looking at the ground while fidgeting her fingers "and you know what he's such a good man that he didn't complain even once after what you had mixed in his tea" her mother than looked at the cup and then at her

"What even makes you do this will you initiate or should I call your father ?" Her eyes widened when her mother mentioned her father she was beyond afraid that if her father got to know about this then she will surely be a dead meat afterwards .

"no no ammi it's nothing like that I wanted to try something now but seems like it didn't turned out as expected" she nervously bit her lips as she couldn't believe that she just lied

Indeed his entry in her life is slowly making her a person which she wasn't.

"Never do this again" that was a harsh statement by her mother she nodded and went up to her room .

"I guess my plan backfired" she pouted lightly . Her eyes then looked at the watch on her wrist and she gasped lightly "ya Allah my kids must be waiting"

She quickly ran outside after wearing her shoes it was  bit tough for her to run in her abaya but still she ran anyway .

She gently pushed the big gate of the Madarsa and entered inside . She put her hand on her chest and patted lightly on it to calm her breathing . She performed her wuzu and

went up to that room where she teaches the children .She slowly entered being little embarrassed that she was late . As soon she entered all of the kids seated on their seats stood up and greeted her lovingly .

"Assalamu alaikum teacher" she softly smiled at them and nodded "walekum assalam my kids"
She signs softly and spoke "I am sorry for being late my loves" they nodded lightly with a smile
"It's okay teacher" she again smiled at them

"So today we are gonna be reading the Quran Shareef together and we are gonna correct our mistakes we might made while reading it okay ?" All of the kids smiled and looked at each other while replying in a sync "okay teacher"

She nodded and gently sat on the carpet ground along with them she was seated at the front while her direction was on their way "So is there anyone here who hasn't performed wudhu yet?" All of them shakes their head as no she smiled and then asked  "where is Junaid"

"I am here appi" he raised his hand she looked up at him and said "I thought you were at home" she softly chuckled at herself "sit down Junaid" he nodded and seated back to his place which was in the middle .