𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 - 𝟕

Hala's pov :-

"Ya Allah" she whimpered loudly in her room and looked outside "ya Allah please protect my father" she tightly clutched her night abaya

I have been searching for my father all day long but I haven't found him even once . I wrapped my hands around my knees and rested my head on it . Just then I heard a loud horn from outside

I stood up and went towards the window from there I saw a black polished metal car standing outside of our house . My heart paced up its speed when I saw "him" coming out of it and my eyes diverted from him to my father who was all smiling to him .

"W-what" I turned around and run towards the staircase to go down . When I got down I saw him sitting on the sofa with my father. I looked at my mom and she was glaring at me
I mouthed her "what happen" she tilted her head and pointed towards the abaya

"Go and change it we have guest around" she whispered to me . I  furrowed my eyebrow " him a guest ?" My mom again glared at me sharply and pointed her index finger at my room clearly indicating me to go and change my dress .

I looked at my father and he clenched his fist "go obey your mom" he whispered at me and I felt humiliated cuz "he aka jungkook" was staring deep at me and was smirking when he saw my parents humiliating me .

I slowly went up to my room

Yes You guessed it right both of my parents aren't good but they aren't that bad too
it's like a toxic bound between us . Clearly I am not happy sometimes I just wanna run away but then there's my Allah watching me & my every move and is just testing me .

But throughout my whole life it happens so it means my whole life is a test ? But I heard when you go through a tough time at a young age then that means you are gonna be rewarded with much better than this .

And it's happening to me but when will the days of happiness will bless my eyes when just when ? Should I wait more but what if I die while waiting for it .

I do sometimes felt suffocated by my parents because they always think negative yes sometimes they became so sweet that I feel like the luckiest in the world but it crashes each time when I get humiliated . I am grateful that I have parents but I am not lucky to have them as my parents . kind of cruel right I am sorry my Allah life is just being tough on me

Sometimes i do argue with them because it was too much to take but then I would end up crying in my bed because it's of no use they can't change themselves for good and I am tired of making them too .

Everytime they excuse themselves saying "as a parent it's our right" but does islam accept it ?They even swear at me and when I complain about it then they just say "because of you we are swearing so it's not our sin but is your sin"  but does Islam accept it ?

I tried to make them understand everything so that they can be understandable and would fit in the new generation but they say "don't talk back to us don't argue aren't you ashamed it's haram to fight with your parents fine do whatever you want you will get punished my Allah"

But I was just explaining my Allah ? I was just explaining .
They even curse at me saying "why you yell at us because of you we are cursing"  but my Allah when I explain something my voice gets louder at some point .

It's my mistake too because sometimes I fight with them but I never start it on my own they do . Deep down I know I am not like my parents I am unique and completely different features can be same but not the nature and personality .

I can't say that I am the best human because at some point I failed as a daughter cuz no matter what your parents do to you you should always be respectful But I failed .