―୨୧⋆ ˚ 017. chris really likes you

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊
chapter seventeen
⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊chapter seventeen ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊
honey, 2024
⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆

it was tuesday night when triplets decided to go out and record car video for friday. even thought they literally begged her to, matilda did not want to participate in the video so she stayed home and helped mary lou make dinner, feeling the warm and tender atmosphere in the kitchen. they chatted about anything and everything as they chopped vegetables, stirred the pot, and prepared meal for everyone.

"you are such a well raised girl, sweetheart" triplets' mom smiled at her "chris says people think you think you're better than everyone else but actually you're a lot more humble than most people your age"

as they worked, mary lou couldn't help but point out how much chris talked about matilda. he was always giddily mentioning how much happiness and joy he found in her company, making it clear that she brought light to his life.

"thank you, words like that mean a lot to me" matilda returned her smile and continued to stir pasta in the pot "people usually just call me selfish and entitled"

"that is not true at all, from what chris tells me, and he talks about you a lot, you are the sweetest girl on earth" mary lou smiled to herself, feeling a sense of joy just thinking about her son experiencing such happiness.

"i love the fact that he talks about me to you" matilda laughed softly "it makes me blush like crazy"

"chris really likes you" that caught tills off guard a little.

"i like chris too" her cheeks turned maroon and it didn't go unnoticed by triplets mom "he's one of not many people that see me as an actual human being, however selfish it may sound"

"sweetheart, it's not selfish at all. i can't even imagine how hard it is being constantly in the public eye" mary lou sighed slightly "i get really worried about my boys getting more and more recognition each day meanwhile you are struggling with all of this since you were born"

"i got used to it" tills smiled weakly "but nick, matt and chris always make me feel comfortable and like a normal girl"

as they finished up in the kitchen, mary lou turned to tilly and thanked her for helping with dinner. she added that she was grateful for the happiness that matilda brought to her sons, especially the youngest one, and that she hoped they would continue to be friends for a long time to come.