―୨୧⋆ ˚ 034. yellow sundress

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊
chapter thirty-four
⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊chapter thirty-four ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊
honey, 2024
⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆

my day can't be ruined. my day can't be ruined. my day can't be ruined.

matilda repeated these words in her head like a mantra as she drove her car to the triplets' house.

but if chris wasn't supposed to be home then why shouldn't she see matt and nick?

music was playing loudly from her phone connected to the speaker and matilda was singing even louder. ever since her dad gave her a car with a sunroof, driving in warm weather was therapeutic for the girl.

the sunroof was open, the sun was shining, emphasizing the heat of los angeles, and the girl's hair was blowing in the wind.

over the last few days after her and harry returned from his tour, matilda had been thinking a lot about the triplets. it pained her that her own fear severely limited her when it came to hanging out with chris' brothers. she was afraid that she would push them away too much and they would no longer be interested in spending time with her or being her friends anymore.

sundress by asap rocky was playing in the background. ironically, she was wearing a yellow sundress with little daisies on it and ribbons in her hair. daisies and ribbons. why every single little thing still reminds her of chris?

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆