―୨୧⋆ ˚ 021. this is nick, matt and chris

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊
chapter twenty-one
⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊chapter twenty-one⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊
honey, 2024
⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。

march 3rd came much sooner than everyone expected and matilda was finally getting ready for her birthday dinner with her friends and parents. this year, in addition to ivy, connie and stasie, triplets were also supposed to appear.

because tilly was a perfectionist, she prepared everything herself, like every year. she just liked everything to be exactly how she wanted. there's simply nothing better than planning something and then recreating it perfectly. besides, tills has always been like that. everything had to go as she planned, otherwise she would be stressed that something would not go according to plan.

"i'm so nervous it's not even funny daisy" chris, who had called her on facetime earlier because he simply missed her, admitted being afraid about meeting her parents "come on, it's harry styles and taylor swift"

"well, for me it's just my parents" tilly laughed while applying blush "they will love you chris, i promise" she reassured him.

"i need to distract my mind because it's gonna start doing cartwheels in a second. by the way, your eyeliner looks so good today" the boy smiled at the sight of her getting ready "whole makeup is giving cute"

"thanks baby" matilda moved her phone so that she could be seen much better "i just don't know what to wear because i haven't really set a dress code. what are you wearing?"

"is this what girls conversations are like when they are getting ready to go out?" chris laughed softly which she found absolutely adorable. she noticed that when chris laughed, he closed his eyes a little and tiny wrinkles appeared in the corners of them and it was the cutest thing in the world.

"yeah, pretty much that's it" matilda started to looking through her clothes without any idea what she could wear.

"i'm wearing a white shirt, black dress pants and a tie in the same color" chris turned his phone camera to the clothes hanging in the closet "oh and white shoes. matt is wearing the same outfit but with the colors reversed"

"and you didn't tell nick that you have matching outfits for tonight?" she smiled and he nodded "that's rude christopher"

"kinda" he smiled too "you should wear that dress you bought last week. we will be matching then"

"okay" she picked it up from her closed. the white dress with thin straps was slightly mid-thigh and fortunately not see-through. in addition to the straps, it also had long sleeves which were made of a slightly thinner material, but they fit very nicely because they widened at the very ends, giving a slight fairy vibe "is gold jewelry okay with that?"