♥︎ 🅷︎🅾︎︎🆆︎ 🅸︎🆃︎ 🆆︎🅾︎︎🆁︎🅺︎🆂︎

☕︎ Batches ☕︎

☕︎ Batches ☕︎

♥︎ I will be accepting orders in batches and each batch will contain 5 slots. First comes first served basis.

♥︎ If the batch is filled, please wait until the next batch is available.

♥︎ A writer can submit only one book per batch. This is to ensure that every writer gets a fair chance.

☕︎ What books I accept? ☕︎

♥︎ Mature books are accepted as long as they adhere to the Wattpad guidelines. I suggest you check them out and verify whether your book respects them. If I come across books that goes against the guidelines, I'd have no choice but to report it.

Kindly see that your book does not romanticize themes such as s*xual assault, r*pe, violence, k*lling etc.

♥︎ LGBTQ books are accepted.

♥︎ I won't be accepting books that mainly revolves around the concept of smut or better known as 'Erotica' genre books. It's okay to have one or two chapters that contains smut scenes to advance the story, however, books that have smut as the driving force won't be accepted.

♥︎ Only books written in English will be accepted.

♥︎ Only BTS fanfictions will be accepted.

♥︎ Ship books are accepted.

♥︎ Unfortunately, I won't be accepting one-shot books.

♥︎ Both completed and ongoing books are accepted.

♥︎ Your book must have 5+ chapters excluding the prologue and any author's notes.

Password- Your favorite season

Comment '🌸' here, so that I know you've read all the guidelines.

☕︎ How the reviews work ☕︎

♥︎ I'll be giving my honest opinions on your story and I will be using a judging criteria to help me assess your book more effectively. You may refer to the criteria for yourselves in the preceding chapters.

♥︎ I will be judging according to each content listed on the criteria and I'll be giving your story a score along with an explanation of what I personally liked and what areas I feel you should work more on in your story.

♥︎ If you get a low score, please don't be disheartened. This surely does not mean that you should stop writing or be disappointed in your works but rather take it as an opportunity to improve and learn various readers' expectations as a writer.

The reviews are simply my honest comments and are only meant to help you grow further. As a writer myself, I understand very well that it takes so much time and effort to concoct a story and bring it to life. Regardless of the score, I am sure you must have worked really hard on it and I think you are wonderful for doing so.

♥︎ The reviews will be published publicly on this book.