♥︎✿🅜🅐🅕🅘🅐 🅒🅞🅤🅟🅛🅔✿♥︎

Mafia Couple 

Mafia Couple 

by Jungkook_ff7

For those of you who haven't read this story yet, kindly be warned that there are spoilers ahead!

________________________________________________________________

♥︎ Cover: _7_/10

The cover's art style is quite attractive. It depicts only a picture of Jungkook as the main character. However, there are a few points for improvement. Firstly, the author's name should be visible. Currently, it is not visible at first glance, and half of the author's name has been cropped out in the far corner. Secondly, the majority of the story is narrated from a young woman's point of view, named Y/N. Therefore, I would advise you to add a young woman next to Jungkook in the cover to portray Y/N. Thirdly, the title of the book is 'Mafia Couple.' So, it would make a lot more sense to add Jungkook and Y/N side by side to show the couple element. Even though the cover seems to suggest that Jungkook is the main character, he's portrayed as a merely side character in the story itself. I will get into details about this character flaw in the 'Character Development' category.

♥︎ Title: _3_/5

The title 'Mafia Couple' is too basic and overused in my opinion. I have noticed that many Mafia fanfiction titles on Wattpad have similar sounding titles such as 'Married to a Mafia', 'Mafia Obsession' etc. Instead, I suggest that you use your creative mind to come up with a unique title that sets your story apart. A good title for a Mafia fanfiction should be able to convey the Mafia-based storyline to the reader without necessarily including the word 'Mafia' in the title. For instance, 'Devil's Empire', 'Desire of the Dark', 'Heart of The Underboss' are all titles that give off the dark and mysterious ambiance that is typical of a Mafia story. These titles are not only more attractive but they also make your story stand out.

♥︎ Blurb: __5/ 10

This text is a review of a fanfiction's blurb. The blurb is composed entirely of dialogue spoken by the characters in the story, which I believe is a nice touch. However, in my opinion, this particular blurb could have been better structured to match the story. The dialogue could have been rephrased to sound more sophisticated. Additionally, there is a spelling error towards the end, where the word "believe" has been misspelled.