♥︎✿ 🆃︎🆁︎🅰︎︎🅸︎🆃︎🅾︎︎🆁︎'︎🆂︎ 🆂︎🅾︎🅽︎🅶︎ ✿♥︎

Traitor's Song 

Traitor's Song 

by 4everSherlocked

For those of you who haven't read this story yet, kindly be warned that there are spoilers ahead!

♥︎ Cover: _8_/10

The cover features Jimin as the main attraction, with the rest of the members positioned behind him, clearly indicating to the readers that this is a fanfiction with Jimin as the protagonist. I personally believe that the cover could be improved by changing the font style and color of the title and the author's name. At first glance, the title and the author's name aren't clearly legible to me. The color of the font makes the text blend into the background, so I think it could be positioned more clearly. I suggest using a different font style and a color that contrasts well with the background.

Additionally, since this fanfiction is based on a fantasy concept with merpeople, fairies, and other mystical creatures, I feel that highlighting that theme on the cover would be great. I noticed that Jimin has something that appears to be fish scales on his cheek and neck; however, it's not very visible at first glance to the reader. If we could convey the fantasy and mythical theme to the reader through the cover graphics, it could make it better.

The banners on the other hand are marvelous. I love how the background of each member shows their role in the story. Such as a glowing golden beam behind Hobi to symbolize that he is a fairy in the story, Namjoon and Jin being dressed in royal attire to symbolize their royalty, and an ocean behind Jimin to show that he is a merman. If we could adapt a similar concept to the main story cover as well, that would be awesome.

♥︎ Title: 5/5

I really like the title "Traitor's Song" for its foreshadowing and witty word play. It effectively conveys the theme of Jimin being betrayed by his lover, which is the root of the story. Additionally, I find it clever that the title reminds me of "Siren's Song," which is often associated with merfolk, adding a subtle layer of foreshadowing.