| 002: salvatore |

002| SALVATORE |

002
| SALVATORE |

"Here we are," announced Elijah gracefully as he arrived accompanied by Malia at the Salvatore brothers' house.

The rain had stopped, but the wind persisted, causing a few strands of hair to swirl around the young woman's face. With a confident gesture, she knocked three times on the door. Holding a wooden dagger, a gift from her father, she patiently waited for someone to answer, which took a few seconds. A tall young man with black hair appeared to greet them, but before he could say a word, Malia hurled her dagger straight at his face.

With a vampiric speed, the young man seized the dagger to prevent it from reaching him, then he grabbed the girl's neck to strangle her. Lifting her from the ground with immense force, he dragged her inside before slamming her violently against the wall.

"Who is this redhead chick, and why did she just try to kill me?" the vampire demanded, seething with rage at the audacity of the young woman's attack.

Malia, suffocating and unable to respond, struggled with all her might, to no avail.

"Damon, let her go!" exclaimed a second vampire, arriving at her rescue at the speed of light. He forcefully pushed his brother aside to free her, while three humans who had followed closely behind watched the scene with panicked expressions.

"Oh, come on! If I wanted to kill you, I would have aimed for the heart," retorted Malia, furious, once freed, casting a dark glance at the young man with deep black hair who had choked her.

"You catch on fast, impressive," Elijah smiled, a sense of pride evident as he watched the girl swiftly apply the lessons he had imparted. "Let me introduce you to Damon and Stefan Salvatore."

Stefan greeted her with a warm smile, but Damon's gaze held a mixture of curiosity and annoyance. "Hello, is anyone going to answer me? Who is she?" he demanded, his frustration mounting as no one provided an explanation.

"I'm Malia, and you're an asshole!" she replied, rubbing her neck where the choking had caused her pain.

"Consider her our plan B," declared Elijah as he strode into the house. "She's here to help us kill my brother."

As their eyes brimmed with confusion, the original vampire resolved to shed light on the young woman's unexpected presence in Mystic Falls.

"How is a supernatural creature who hasn't even discovered her powers supposed to be useful to us?" Damon growled skeptically, pacing around the redhead while shooting her a menacing glance.