| 004: the hybrid and the witch |

004| THE HYBRID AND THE WITCH |tw: Death & blood

004
| THE HYBRID AND THE WITCH |
tw: Death & blood

As she blinked, her consciousness still clouded by the spell cast by the witch, Malia tried to recall what had happened before plunging into darkness. But her memories were blurry, like fragments of a distant dream fading away as she tried to grasp them.

Reality slammed into her like a tidal wave. Her eyes flickered open to reveal the stark scene: bound to a chair in a dimly lit, unknown apartment. Panic surged through her veins, igniting a primal instinct to break free from her confines.

Out of the shadows, a familiar figure materialized, momentarily bringing a surge of relief. "Elena?" she whispered, her heart racing as she briefly confused the looming danger with her friend.

However, the response didn't echo Elena's familiar tone. It was similar, but it wasn't her. "Wrong. Try again," the girl's voice resonated with a darker timbre than the young Gilbert's.

Malia's heart seized as she recognized the figure before her. It was none other than the infamous Katherine Pierce. The Salvatore brothers had warned her about this woman, and their descriptions were far from flattering. "The evil slut doppelgänger," the captive snarled, her determination to break free intensifying.

The brunette raised an eyebrow, slightly offended by the remark, and lunged at the redhead with her vampire speed.

"Ouch, that hurts.." she whispered, drawing closer to Malia's ear. Katherine then revealed her thirsty vampire eyes, sending a chill down the human's spine.

A diabolical laughter reverberated behind the vampire, drawing the attention of both girls. "Not yet, Katerina. Let's have a little bit of fun first," the male voice emanated from a shadowy figure seated at the kitchen table. Rising leisurely, he savored the anticipation, prolonging the moment.

As the light unveiled his presence, Malia's breath hitched in terror. There he stood, Klaus, looming over her with a sinister grin.

His intense gaze bore into her, a mix of challenge and fascination gleaming in his eyes, as if he held the key to a diabolical game in which she was the central piece..

"I've heard about you, the powerful creature created by Mother Nature to destroy me," he swept his gaze over her, unable to suppress his curiosity as it took hold.

Malia held his gaze with determination, her eyes burning with defiance. "I'm not afraid of you, Klaus," she lied through clenched teeth. She refused to give him the satisfaction of terrifying her, even if that was the case.

Nature's creation | Klaus Mikaelson On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara