21-25

Chapter 21 The money worshiper was slapped in the face2024-01-17 Author: Meow has become a spirit  Chapter 21 The money worshiper was slapped in the face.
  "In order to take revenge on me, you actually stole my and Xiaoqing's couple rings? You... are really terrible!" The

  jaws of the people around me dropped in shock.

  "What? It turns out that Liang Rui's competition was planned by Cheng Lin? She turned out to be a habitual criminal, and her stealing skills are very good!" "

  Cheng Lin's revenge is too strong, it's just a breakup, she insists on killing Liang Rui Are you happy to die in trouble?"

  "Fortunately, Liang Rui successfully got rid of such a crazy woman!"

  ...

  Cheng Lin was completely disappointed. She looked at the still handsome man in front of her, but at this moment, the handsome man in her mind The face has grown fierce fangs.

  The sweetness of the past was completely diluted, and the boy who was not expressive but had a pure heart was no longer in her memory. Now standing in front of her was a disgusting man who wanted to suck all her blood.

  Cheng Lin finally knew the purpose of this slander. They wanted to prove her reputation as a habitual thief first, and then pour all the dirty water on Liang Rui on herself!

  Cheng Lin's eyes turned red, but she gritted her teeth and did not cry.

  It's so shameful to cry because of such disgusting scum!

  Liang Rui paused, and then said under the gaze of Chen Yuqing: "It's useless to cry now. We have already called the police. You can think of how to explain it when you get to the police station."

  Chen Yuqing's family has some connections with the local police station. They had already said hello beforehand, and it was easy to destroy a powerless person.

  Seeing Cheng Lin's aggrieved look, Liang Rui felt uncomfortable for a moment. But he soon remembered that he was spurned by so many people today because of Cheng Lin.

  Since she made the mistake, it is natural that she should bear the price.

  "What's going on? Why are there so many people around here?" A

  powerful yet majestic voice sounded. This person was Chong Hua, the deputy dean of the Academy of Film and Television.

  Many people recognized this as the vice dean who often appeared on the campus network and gave way.

  Behind Chonghua was a man in a suit. The man was in his forties or fifties, with white hair on his temples, adding a bit of elegance to his face.

  Cheng Yushan saw his daughter in the crowd at a glance, and his heart tightened.

  Cheng Lin saw Cheng Yushan and Qiao Yuan with sweat on her forehead next to him, and she understood in her heart.

  Chen Yuqing's eyes lit up and she walked over: "That's it, Dean Chong, this person stole my things, and we are about to send her to the police station! Should the school also punish her? She He looks like a habitual offender. He may have stolen from many people!" Chonghua frowned slightly: "There are still habitual   thieves in

  our school?"

Lin took the blame for this drama because she saw that there were no cameras in the dressing room! Liang Rui, a scumbag, cheated on her and wanted to kill Xiaolin! ]

  Cheng Yushan understood the ins and outs of the matter. Just now Qiao Yuan ran over and said something happened to his daughter. He came over in a hurry and forgot to ask what happened.