101-115

101. Chapter 101 It is said that a sister-in-law is like a mother2024-02-18 Author: Meow has become a spirit  Qin Ying stayed at the police station for a long time, and was taken home by her housekeeper after several hours.

  She thought about what had just happened, feeling very uneasy in her heart.

  She didn't know how to face her son, how to face Fu Cheng...

  As soon as Qin Ying entered the door, she noticed a sinister look. Fu Chengyi blushed, obviously drunk, but his expression was very fierce: "Come back Already?"

  Qin Ying's heart rang with alarm bells: "I'm back..."

  "Look at the good things you did! You ruined Yingqi's marriage and brought shame on our family outside! Why do you still have the face? Come back? Why don't you, a bitch, die outside?! If you die outside, I can still collect your body. You come back safe and sound... I just want to strangle you to death!!"

  Fu Cheng suddenly jumped off the sofa and pulled out his waist. The belt was thrown towards Qin Ying's body.

  Qin Ying screamed: "Ahhhhh!" She glared at Fu Cheng with tears in her eyes: "Is all this my fault? Can this all be my fault? What did I do all this for? What else? Not to help our family gain a foothold in the upper class! Why do you have the nerve to hit me? If you really had the ability, why would I make up lies in front of others..."

  Qin Ying wiped her tears as she spoke, feeling extremely miserable.

  But Fu Cheng didn't accept this trick at all. When he heard Qin Ying say that he had no ability, he became even more stressed and whipped Qin Ying with his belt like crazy.

  "Fu Cheng! You incompetent lunatic! Ladybug, the gambler! You'll die sooner or later! Take it out on me whenever you're unhappy! You deserve it. If I had known someone would chop off your hands and feet, I wouldn't care. You, you better fucking die outside!!"

  After an unknown amount of time, Qin Ying felt a burning pain in her back, as if her skin was torn apart. She began to hug Fu Cheng's thigh and beg for mercy: "I was wrong, I can't do it anymore. I don't dare anymore. I won't dare to do it again. Just let me go this time!"

  Fu Cheng waved his belt, showing no mercy in his hands. His face was fierce: "Didn't you curse me to death just now? I Let's see who of us dies first!"

  The people around him watched silently, and no one dared to stop him. Who didn't know that Fu Cheng was no different from a mad dog when he was drunk.

  Qin Ying held her head and howled in pain. Suddenly she noticed something out of the corner of her eye and shouted: "Son! Yingqi! Save me! Save me quickly! Your dad is a psycho! Save me quickly!!"

  Fu Cheng temporarily Stopping what he was doing, he sneered, watching Qin Ying wailing in pain on the ground, his eyes fell on Fu Yingqi again: "Look, this is your useless mother, you want to save her? Not only did she destroy She ruined your marriage and made everyone in our family unable to hold their heads up outside. You want to save her?!"

  "Yingqi... Yingqi..."

  Fu Yingqi turned her eyes coldly, with more malice in her eyes than Fu Cheng. He said: "I don't care about this stupid thing who is not successful enough but prone to failure. You can vent your anger however you want!"

  After saying that, Fu Yingqi walked straight up the stairs.

  "Yingqi! Ah!!"

  Qin Ying looked at Fu Yingqi's cold figure with pain and hatred in her heart. She did this for their own good, but in the end they not only didn't care about her own good, but even thought she was embarrassed!