41-50

41. Chapter 41 Fortunately, I have Yuan'er2024-01-18 Author: Meow has become a spirit  [After eating such a bursting melon early in the morning, let me take it easy first. ]
  [Han Ling is really a beast. Fortunately, he didn't succeed. Otherwise, it's hard to imagine how much psychological shadow this would have on the person involved. ]
  [Originally, I was still wondering why Han Ling was banned. I didn't expect that there was such a story behind it. Now I can only say that he deserves it! ]
  [I remember that amateur, it seems that the amateur named Qiao Yuan reminded Han Ling yesterday. Did she discover something a long time ago and told Fu Xiyan to be careful about Han Ling? ]
  [It turns out that I thought Qiao Yuan was a villain who sows dissension. Now that I see it, I really misunderstood her. Without her reminder, I simply can't imagine what the consequences would have been. ]
  ...

  After Qiao Yuan woke up, she got the mobile phone from the program crew. The program was paused and they were about to return to the capital after taking a rest.

  Opening his social software at random, Qiao Yuan found that his fans had increased a lot.

  This variety show actually attracts so many fans?
  After taking a closer look at Qiao Yuan, she realized that a large number of people had left messages in her comment area thanking her for her generous action in rescuing Fu Xiyan from the devil's clutches.

  It turned out to be a fan from Fu Xiyan.

  When Qiao Yuan went downstairs, she found that it was quite lively downstairs.

  Many guests were immersed in sleep in the early morning. When they woke up, they found out such a big news, and they all gathered around Fu Xiyan to express their condolences.

  Fu Xiyan's face was still not looking good, but it was much better than the angry look yesterday.

  When he caught a glimpse of Qiao Yuan, he waved his hand: "Sit here. We are going back to the capital soon. Have you packed your luggage?"

  Qiao Yuan nodded: "It has been packed. How about you?" "

  I It's been packed up a long time ago." He looked disgusted, "I can't stay in this place for a second."

  Qiao Yuan walked over and was stunned for two seconds when she saw the cup in Fu Xiyan's hand.

  Fu Xiyan had a bad feeling when he saw Qiao Yuan staring at the cup in his hand with a strange expression.

  [Hmm... How should I tactfully tell Fu Xiyan that Han Ling stole his cup to drink water? Can he bear it mentally? 】

  Fu Xiyan clenched his fists and threw the cup in his hand into the trash can with a crisp movement. He resisted the nausea and stood up: "I'll go back to the room and wash my hands first."

  Bai Zhou watched him go upstairs quickly, A little confused: "Why is he washing his hands when he is so good?"

  An hour later, Fu Chuan walked in from the door, he was very busy.

  When such a scandal occurs, the show is also affected.

  "Has everyone packed up? If so, let's go. The car is waiting outside."

  "Xiao Yan hasn't come down yet." Bai Zhou said, "I'll ask him to come down."

  A minute later, Fu Xiyan He walked down the stairs helplessly: "I'm ready, let's go."

  After more than an hour's flight, the plane arrived in the capital, and the guests left separately.

  "Fu Chuan!"