17|Love Poem?|

I sat at breakfast with the Winx, and as usual, we kicked off our day with complaints.

"Layla's right. I'm feeling really stressed. All we've been doing is training, studying, and fighting monsters for weeks," Layla sighed.

I nodded in agreement, feeling equally exhausted and bored of our routine.

"I miss the days when we used to get into mischief, like sneaking into Cloud Tower for Stella's ring," I reminisced. "At least we threw a great party afterward."

Bloom interrupted my thoughts, mentioning our convergence classes for the day.

"Guys, we need a break," Layla declared.

Stella chimed in, "Are you suggesting we skip school?"

I couldn't help but roll my eyes. "That's exactly what you'd think, Stella," I joked, earning laughter from the group.

Lockette cautioned, "Skipping school will get us in trouble."

Stella turned to Bloom, asking for her opinion. Bloom hesitated, not wanting to upset Faragonda.

"I'm sure Faragonda would understand. A little shopping could do us good," Stella proposed.

"That's what you need," I added playfully.

Layla, already eager to move on, exclaimed, "I need to go dancing!"

Musa joined in, having overheard, "Dancing does sound fun."

As the conversation continued, Bloom suggested a trip to Gardenia, but I decided to stay back while Bloom, Stella, Musa, and Layla went with their pixies.

After breakfast, while I was busy cleaning up in the our room, Stella walked in with a curious expression on her face. "Hey, Caia can I talk to you for a moment?" she asked, holding my notebook in her hand.

"Sure, Stella. What's on your mind?" I replied, putting down the cleaning supplies to give her my full attention.

Stella opened my notebook and scanned through the pages until she found what she was looking for. "I noticed something interesting here. You've written Helia's name with hearts around it. Care to explain?" she inquired with a playful smirk.

As Stella leaned closer, her playful curiosity getting the best of her, my cheeks flushed slightly, and I felt caught off guard by her discovery. "Hey, why did you go through that, Stella?" I asked, a hint of embarrassment in my voice as I tried to deflect her attention.

Ignoring my question, Stella continued teasing, "Silly doodling, huh? It seems like there's more to it than that. Have you been thinking about him?"

Feeling a bit flustered, I stammered, "Um, well, maybe a little," attempting to downplay my thoughts about Helia.

Stella grinned knowingly, her eyes sparkling with mischief. "I knew it! There's definitely something going on there."

I sighed, knowing I couldn't hide my feelings from Stella. "Okay, fine, I may have thought about him a bit," I admitted, feeling a mix of embarrassment and amusement at Stella's persistence.

Stella's grin widened. "See, I knew it! You've got a crush on Helia!"

I rolled my eyes playfully. "Don't make it sound so dramatic, Stella. It's just a little crush."

But Stella, always one to encourage romance and excitement, replied with a wink, "Hey, a little crush can turn into something magical. Who knows what the future holds?"

Her words lingered in my mind as I contemplated the possibility of something more with Helia, wondering if Stella's playful teasing was onto something deeper.