part 2 ♡

The next morning, I'm awake kinda
late. But it's summer so it dosnt really matter. I'm in the kitchen, eating breakfast even though its 3pm. I check my phone, a goodmorning text from aidan. I text him one back. Then I go to the groupchat that I was added to the night before.

                      Pookies🙉🙏
______________________________________
Larry: HEYYYYYYYY7776YY7

Ash: is this the girl u guys met yesterday??

Sal: yessss, her names y/n

Ash: hiiiiiii y/n

Todd: helloo :)

                                      Y/n: Hiiii, sry i didn't respond lmao I literally just woke up

Sal: it's fineee, we're all going to this abandoned theatre later if u wanna come with us? We'll meet u outside ur apartment in about an hour if u do wanna come (:

                                    Y/n: yea sure! I'll see u guys in like an hour

______________________________________

I get up from the table and go to my room to get ready. I put on a pair of black jeans and a hoodie, and then I put on my Converse. I put on a necklace and some makeup. Then I go to the kitchen to tell my mom where I'm going. I open my aparment door to see sal and larry outside.
"Hey." I say to them with a smile. We talk for a bit while walking to the abandoned theatre. Ash is already there but Todd isn't able to come today. We walk for about 10 minutes before we get there. A girl, who I'm guessing is Ash, is sitting on the edge of the stage on her phone. She has long brown hair and green eyes. When she sees us she jumps off the stage and walks over to us, smiling.
"Hi, your y/n, right? My names ashley but you can call me ash. " Ash says, looking at me and smiling.
"Yea, nice to meet you Ash." I said. Me, ash, larry and sal all walked over to some chairs near the front of the theatre and we sat down and talked for a while and then they were asking me some questions like "Where are you from?"
"What school are u going to?"
"When did you move here?"
You answered their questions and you asked them some aswell. After one hour sal said "y/n, everyone's coming to my house tomorrow for a sleepover, you should come!"
I said yes and smiled at them. I've never really had friends before, so I was excited to get to know these people better. And my mom would definitely be happy about it because she worries about me alot, the only friend I've ever really had is my sister but she's gone to college now.
We got bored after a while and decided to play truth or dare. Larry asked me "Truth or dare, y/n?"
"Uhhhhhhhh truth." I responded. Larry thought about it for a second. "If your house was on fire and you had 60 seconds to leave, what would you take with you?" Is what he asked me. I thought about it for a bit. "Uhh my bass, oh and I have girl in red and mitski tickets so those aswell." I smiled.
"You play bass?" Asked sal. "I play guitar." He said, smiling at me. I nodded and smiled at him.
"Yea, I'm not very good at it though. I play acoustic guitar aswell and I'm better at that but when I moved here my sister wanted my guitar and she's at college in a different country so I cant really practice it anymore."
I say to sal. He smiles at me and nods, I can't see him smile but I can tell from his eyes and the way his prosthetic moves up a bit.
We talk for a while more, I end up sitting on the stage. I tell the group that its my dream to go on tour one day if I ever am in a band or if I make music ever.
"What kinda music do you like?" Asks larry. I shrug.
"I don't know, whatever sounds good  I guess, I like *fav singer/band*." I say to the group. Larry nods and says "nice."
We all end up hanging out for another hour before getting food and then we all go home. Sal lives on the same floor as me so we go in the elevator together.
"See you tomorrow y/n, just come to my apartment at like 6pm tomorrow" he says to me, smiling while walking away. I nod and go into my aparment. I see my mom at the kitchen table, she's on call with my sister. My sisters name is violet, she's 19 and goes to an art college in England. For a while from when I was like 12 until now when I'm 17, she was my only friend. We're opposites though. One time my mom said to me that she wishes I was more like violet, I wish I was more like here as well. I pass my mom while I'm walking to my room and I smile at her. I go into my room, get changed into my pj's and take off my makeup. I check my phone and it turns out that aidan had been texting me all day but I wasn't responding.

                          Aidan♡
______________________________________

1:45pm: goodmorning y/n (:

2:20pm: u awakeee?

4:20pm: y/n r u okay?

5:34pm: why am I being ghosted rn

8:14pm: ☹️

                                  8:56pm: sorry I
                                   Was with some
                                   Friends, I didnt
                                  See ur mssgs lol

9pm: friends?!?

                                  9:02pm: yes ik so     
                                  shocking🙏🙏

9:03pm: 😱
9:04pm: I'm going to
sleep now cus I'm
tired
9:04pm: GOODNIGHGT
Y/N <333

                               9:06pm: GNNNN    
                               AIDAN:)
______________________________________

After 10 minutes of scrolling on my phone, I to to aidans instagram to check his story but I accidentally click on his tagged posts and the first thing I see is elle. The girl who i was asking about yesterday. They were hanging out again. I mean it's not like aidan can't have other friends but in the photo that he was tagged in, he has his arm around elles shoulder.
It's probaly fine.
I'm probably being dramatic.
I hope so atleast.
I put my phone down and try to sleep.