part 7 ♡

I wake up at like 1pm the next day. I check my phone and I see that the others are on facetime in the group chat. I get up from my bed and I go to the bathroom. I go say hi to my mom in the kitchen and I get some breakfast before going back into my room and joining the facetime with the others.
"I keep forgetting that I live in an apartment now and that I shouldn't just randomly scream when I feel like it." I say to the others on facetime.
"Did you do that before living in an aparment?!" Asked sal. I laugh.
"I mean like, sometimes. Like I would just join a call with my freinds and scream and then immediately leave." I reply. Me and the others talk for a while and then I notice that sal texted me a while ago.

                            Sal🐋
______________________________________
11:21am: Good
morningg y/n!!!!

11:47am: dude
11:48am: awaken

                                    12:34pm: I HAVE
                                    AWOKEN
______________________________________
I go back to the facetime and notice sal smiling. I can tell when he's smiling because his mask goes up a bit and I can tell from his eyes. He texts me back.

                            Sal🐋
______________________________________
12:35: GOODMORNING
12:35: Ur hair is
Sticking straight up
On the call rn lmao😭🙏
______________________________________
I immediately go back to the call and realise that my hair is messed up so I fix it and I hear sal laugh quietly when he sees me doing that. Ash and larry were arguing about something but me and sal were barley talking.

                            Sal🐋
______________________________________
12:35: 😭😭

                                     12:36: DUDE I JS
                                     WOKE UP WHT
                                     DO U EXPECT
                                     LMAO😓😓

12:36: fair enough
12:37: ur hair looks
good now tho

______________________________________
I smile at his message. Me and sal text back and forth for a bit while also talking every now and then on call. Sal laughed at something that ash had said and I texted him right after that.

                             Sal🐋
______________________________________

                                 12:56: UR LAUGH.
                                 12:56: WAIT SHIT
                                 12:56: I meant
                                 that in a good way
                                 ur laughs cute🧍‍♂️
______________________________________

Wait.
Shit. Maybe... no its fine. Its not like im flirting with him. Sal laughed at my message and no one had said anything for him to be laughing at.
"Why is sal giggling like a teenage girl what is happening." Larry joked.
I smiled.
"No- Uhh i just saw something funny." Responded sal. We all talked for a bit more, me and sal were texting for a bit while on the call.
It was fun, I was really nervous when I first moved here. I thought it'd be the exact same as in my hometown, but since i met sal and the others. Its been alot better. I'm glad I met them, and for some reason, ever day since I found out aidan was visiting me, I've been feeling really nervous to see him again. Its fine though. I'm probaly just nervous because we agrued and we haven't seen eachother in like a week and a half.
I end up leaving the call after like 2 and a half hours. I go into the kitchen and get some food.
The next day, we all decide to go to the field again. We're all sitting in a circle in this field and I kinda zone out while looking at sal, he notices that im looking at him and we both quickly look away. While the others were talking about something, sal was sitting across from me but he got up and sat beside me. I start biting my nails, which I do alot when I'm nervous. I'm not nervous though. It's just sal. It's fine.
Sal smiles at me and I smile back, I change the way I was sitting for the 800th time in 5 minutes and my hand was next to sals. His pinkie finger brushed against my hand and I avoided eye contact.
We all talked for a bit while i fidgeted and avoided eye contact with sal, even though I wanted to look at his eyes... I mean, I feel bad. For aidan, but he probaly does this stuff with elle, right? Maybe i...
No its fine, me and sal are just freinds, I should forget about it. When I look back up from the spot on the floor that I was staring at, I notice larry and ash side eying eachother, trying not to laugh. I ranting about my favourite book, sal was sitting beside me, looking at me and then quickly looking away when I notice him staring.
We all got up and started walking back to the apartments, we all were staying at my house tonight. We go into my room and ashley, larry and todd looked for a movie to watch while me and sal went into the kitchen to get food, my mom was here but she was sleeping. Me and sal got food from my kitchen for when we're watching the movie. We went back into the living room and sat down near my bed and watched the movie. Me and sal sat next to eachother. I got tired during the movie and I rested my head on sals shoulder. I fell asleep like that after a while.

☆ the ☆ next ☆ day ☆

The others left an hour after I woke up the next day. I cleaned my room for a bit after they left and i fell back asleep at like 1pm.

{A/N: HELLO!!! Idk how I feel about this chapter 😽😽 also ik its not that long but the next chapter is gonna be v eventful yk 🙏 idk when that chapter will be out lmao im gonna start writing it soon thoooo, it will probably be posted like sometime next week<3 TY FOR READING!!}