part 10 ♡

I wake up in my bed after one of the worst nightmares I've ever had. A nightmare where I had to start over again, I lost all my friends again and I didn't have anyone anymore.
But I mean, it's not like that hasn't happened to me before. I get up and I walk to the bathroom, splashing my face with water and brushing my teeth. I lean against the sink and I check my phone. Seeing I have a text from sal.

Sal🐋🩵
______________________________________
2:47am: Heyy, ik
ur probaly asleep
rn but when ur
awake, do u wanna
hang out w me, ash,
larry and todd:)
______________________________________

I smile at his text, I respond and tell him goodmorning and that they can all come over to my apartment in an hour or so. I leave the bathroom, walking into the kitchen. It's 11:45am, my moms already left for work. I get changed into jeans and a hoodie, I do my makeup and then I hear a knock at my door. When I open the door, I see sal, ash, larry and todd all standing outside.
"Hey." I smile, opening my door fully. They come inside and follow me into my bedroom.
I sit on my bed, against the wall. Ash sits near the edge of my bed and todd and larry sit on the bean bags in the corner of my bedroom. Sal sits beside me.
We all talk for a little while. I scroll on my phone for a bit. I look up when I feel sal tap my shoulder.
"I saw this in a store earlier today, it reminded me of you." He says with a smile, showing me his phone which has a picture of tiny ballet shoes. I smile widely at him.
He remembered.
"I always think of you when I see the colour blue." I smile at him, he starts saying something but he gets cut off by a knock at my front door. We all look towards my bedroom door. I sigh, getting up and walking towards my bedroom door.
"Stay here, I'll be right back." I say.
I open my door and I immediately want to slam it shut. It's aidan.
Of course it is.
"What do- what?" I stutter, Looking anywhere besides aidan.
"Y/n. I want to talk to you." He says, looking straight into my eyes. I'm starting to regret blocking him, I'd much rather have to agrue with him on the phone then be face to face with him.
"Fine. You have 5 minutes." I say, stepping out of my apartment and closing the door.
"Y/n... i-im sorry." Aidan says quietly, looking down.
"Okay. I don't forgive you. Conversation over, you can leave now." I give him a fake smile.
"What? I- y/n, your being way to over dramatic. I literally only got with elle once. Its not that deep." He says quickly.
"Yea but if I even was to hold hands with another guy, you would immediately be done with me." I say. Which is probaly true, I mean, he literally saw that I made new friends, and he got angry.
"Y/n. I was drunk. Your just being dramatic." He says, but I'm already leaving, walking into my apartment and slamming the door in his face.
I walk into my bedroom and flop onto my bed. I want to scream, I want to punch someone or something. I don't though.

*time skip to later that night*

Sal and the others have left. I explained to them what happened and who was at the door. We hung out for a bit before they all had to go home.
I get into the shower, sighing and running my hands through my hair. I wash my hair and my face before getting out and getting ready for bed. I leave my bedroom so I can get something to eat but I see my mom at the kitchen table.
We talk for a little while and I go back into my room. I fall asleep after a little while. Not before texting sal goodnight.

*☆the next day☆*

I sit up straight in bed and I run my hands through my hair. Getting up, I trip over my phone charger and I hit my head on the floor.
"Fuck." I mutter, getting up off the floor and walking towards my mirror. I see that I have a small cut on my cheek. I sigh, getting a tissue from my desk and wiping my cheek.
I wash my face and brush my teeth. I get some toast from the kitchen. I drink some apple juice and I go back into my room, getting back into bed because I'm still tired. I check my phone and see that I have a text from sal.

Sal🩵🐋
______________________________________
11:46pm: Good
night y/n<3

Today:
1:54pm: hey y/n
me ash and
larry are in the
treehouse if
u wna come
hang out w us:)
______________________________________

I smile at his message and I reply, telling him that I'll be there soon. I get out of bed, excited to see my friends again. I get ready and put on my shoes, I text my mom where I'm going incase she comes back from work before I'm back home.
When I leave the apartment I immediately regret not bringing a jacket because its freezing today. I also remember that I have no fucking clue what treehouse sal was talking about. So I text him and ask where it is.
After I find out where it is, I walk quickly over to it and I climb up the old shaky ladder. I get to the top and see everyone sitting around in diffrent places in the treehouse. I've never been here before, my eyes scan the room. Sal was playing guitar, larry was doing something on his phone and ash was ranting about something to larry but I dont think he was paying attention. Todd wasn't here for some reason.
"Hi." I say, walking over to a beanbag and sitting down on it.
"Hey!" Sal says to me, looking up from his guitar and smiling. Larry waves at me, not looking up from his phone and ash is still ranting to larry about something that happened to her earlier that day. After a little while, it gets even colder. I shiver and wrap my arms around myself. I think sal notices how cold I got because before I know it he hands me his jacket. I smile at him and thank him, larry and ash both give eachother an amused look but me and sal ignore them.
"Its freezing. I'm getting my jacket." Larry says, standing up from the couch in the corner.
"I'm coming with you, I wanna get something to eat." Ashley says, following larry as they both go down the ladder.
An akward silence fills the room when they're both gone.
"So. How are you?" Sal asks.
"I'm alright. Kinda. What about you?" I respond.
"I'm good. Oh hey I just remembered something." He says, reaching into his bag that was sitting beside him, in-between us. He takes out the pair of tiny ballet slippers from his bag. I smile widely. Whenever I'm with sal, I'm always so happy. It was never like that with aidan. Sal hands me the slippers and our fingers graze while I'm taking them.
"Thank you sal." I smile at him and take his hand in mine. I notice that his ears go a light shade of pink.
After a while of silence, that isn't quite awkward but more comforting, we hear people climing up the stairs and our hands separate.
When it starts to get dark, we all go inside, and ash goes home. I get into bed and text sal goodnight.

{A/N: HIIIIII this chapter is probaly the longest one yet so go me ig😸😸 THSNK YOU ALL FKR READING:3}